Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Boston Weather Report from Meteorologist - Perfectpeds (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Boston Weather Report from Meteorologist - Perfectpeds
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 6 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Temperatures have been torture for the foot fetish world here in Boston this winter!

As you can see below, the temperatures predominantly stay below 35 degrees and the wind chill makes it feel at least 10 degrees colder!

-

The winds should die down a bit tonigt. The temperature is currently 25 degrees and is not expected to get above 30!

-

Is it any wonder my toes are always like ice cubes? [Cry]

Join us at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow morning with "toe-tally extreme temperatures" on Wu's channel!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another frigid day in the Bay State area! Snow is expected today and it is predicted that any feet left bare could indeed suffer bone aching chills!

-

You may want to rub them together for extra warmth! If you have the good fortune to know someone who is willing to risk their own warmth to tend to your toes/soles -- by all means -- let them! They have a better chance of fighting off the cold than your poor peds do!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brrrrrr!!! Well folks, I just stepped outside and let me tell you -- It IS FREEZING!

As you can see, the temperatures dropped again and in just those few minutes my poor peds started turning red from the cold.

-

-

So please -- don't go out unless you absolutely have to! Stay home and snuggle those feet in the nice warm lap of your partner. It's good for the soles! [Wink]

This is Perfectpeds wishing everyone a warm good night!

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it is cold outside. I can't believe you went outside with bare feet though! Hopefully, you can warm them back up. If not, let me know. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now THAT'S what I call "naked" toes.... Still look super-sexy even sans polish.

You get a real idea of their true length here and I can say is I'm impressed. How do you manage to not break them? Kay can't seem to get them that long even WITH all of my TLC...

Think warm thoughts, remember Cozumel...
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish those toes were on my cock.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your feet PP! I feel faint. [Thud]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tootsie-sicles are bad! Sexy, WARM, glowing soles/toes are good! [Smile]

The warmth of spring and summer will be here before you know it! Where I live, it too is cold. However, just thinking of the sunshine in the lovely month of May gets me through =).

Thanks for the post PerfectPeds!

Now get those lovely feet into some needed warm, cozy socks and/or fuzzy slippers!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, keep 'em warm! It's been sub-zero here the last few nights, and more to come [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Secret] i wish i was there to take your feet in my warm chest to make them warm and who knew maybe i would suck those PERFECT toes i always adore your perfect peds and you know that you are one of my queens [Kiss]

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Yeah, it is cold outside. I can't believe you went outside with bare feet though! Hopefully, you can warm them back up. If not, let me know. [Evil Grin]

I can always count on you Fate111 to stand up and offer your assistance when my peds are in distress! LOL

Believe me - I was only out there for a split second -- 2 steps to drop a bag of trash in my barrel and right back in! What was I thinking!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Now THAT'S what I call "naked" toes.... Still look super-sexy even sans polish.

You get a real idea of their true length here and I can say is I'm impressed. How do you manage to not break them? Kay can't seem to get them that long even WITH all of my TLC...

Think warm thoughts, remember Cozumel...
ned

-

Thanks ned! I have to admit that seeing my toes "sans polish" sends me reeling back to the days when I used to think..."my feet? what's so special about my feet? they're just feet!" LOL

But to hear they are still appealing even when they are "au naturale" and trying to recuperate from weeks and months of being covered in polish - well, that just makes me feel so good!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
Tootsie-sicles are bad! Sexy, WARM, glowing soles/toes are good! [Smile]

The warmth of spring and summer will be here before you know it! Where I live, it too is cold. However, just thinking of the sunshine in the lovely month of May gets me through =).

Thanks for the post PerfectPeds!

Now get those lovely feet into some needed warm, cozy socks and/or fuzzy slippers!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

-

Good idea USSoleMan... I think this type of thick soft white sock will do nicely! [Wink]

Oh wait -- I'm supposed to be putting it on! LOL

I too am looking forward to Spring already - but I at least have my Cozumel trip coming up in 8 weeks which should give me plenty to keep me warm!

Hugs to you!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
 -

[Secret] i wish i was there to take your feet in my warm chest to make them warm and who knew maybe i would suck those PERFECT toes i always adore your perfect peds and you know that you are one of my queens [Kiss]

You are such a sweetheart hagan2! Thank you for being such an avid worshiper! I do appreciate all your praise and comments! [Bow Down] [Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I love your feet PP! I feel faint. [Thud]

Just stretch out on my big toe Tiny Dave and take a rest until you're feeling better! [Wink] LOL

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links