Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Boston Weather Report from Meteorologist - Perfectpeds (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Boston Weather Report from Meteorologist - Perfectpeds
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If many guys jump off a bridge.. Im not following.. With all respect, are those male or female feet??
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey PP, your naked toes look incredible. Oh what nice nailbeds you have [Big Grin] Now go cover them up before they freeze and fall off!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gosh man!!! i should have mailed you some heat! you look cold, but yet, remain sexy! sounds like more than just the need for gloves, more like warm hands on your peds too!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
If many guys jump off a bridge.. Im not following.. With all respect, are those male or female feet??

You think that we are a bunch of boobs and can,t tell Manly feet from female feet?

PP is a lady and a very fine lady too. Boy arent you going to be in trouble with her for that.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are so damn CUTE!

I want them!....LOL!

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mjl1717.... dude.. u are going to earn yourself a world of 'hurt' from her fans!!!! if you check some of her back posts, you'll clearly see she's a woman!!! man.. you just practically started a flame war with that comment. however.. being she's a lady, i highly doubt she'll rip you a new one, but can't promise all her fans will be that nice to you!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mjl1717, that search function is really rather helpful...and her feet do not look at all masculine. Use some tact next time and take a moment or two to utilize the resources available to you.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, my bad.. Just making sure..(didnt know of her)
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackHispanicFootLover91
Loyal Member
Member # 33340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackHispanicFootLover91   Email BlackHispanicFootLover91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some witch toes LMAO

--------------------
This Half Black and Latino kid has a footfetish

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe I have ever been so interested in a weather forecast before.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NegroLatino91:
those are some witch toes LMAO

I am a witch (pagan) - so what is your point here??

PP: Post as you like and nevermind those who didn't learn that special lesson their mommas should have taught them - "If you cannot say something NICE, don't say anything at all!"

[ January 27, 2009, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: MommiesFeet ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, perfectpeds...now this is my kind of weather forcast, and report. I am so on board with this!! How innovative, and creative, too.

Your naked toes look very sexy, and so hot..., and love that pic of your sexy feet pressed against the television screen. So lovely.

Polish or no polish....your toes look amazing. And I am not a sock fan, but your sock strip tease looks very good.

So well done, perfectpeds...always love pics of your sexy, hot feet.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
For Sasha, and MD...so well said.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PerefectPeds,

This set is BRILLIANT and HOT! I love that your toes are in the nude and the length of those nails are fabulous. I'm waiting on some soles!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links