Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Boston Weather Report from Meteorologist - Perfectpeds (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Boston Weather Report from Meteorologist - Perfectpeds
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

PerfectPeds,

I second Hamp's request : soles...please?

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as most probably already know, another storm came our way and we are still experiencing very cold temperatures that are now creating ice skating rinks out of side streets and driveways!

Now let me address some comments here....

mjl1717, I assure you I am 100% woman(and then some) -- but to each his own I say.

Tiny Dave and RPM: my heroes LOL and you're both right - while there are times I am certainly capable of "ripping someone a new one" - it's great knowing I don't have to because I've got friends like you to do it for me!

Shasha - thanks for the props girl and you're right my feet were freezing! Thanks for having my back and supporting my "feminine side" [Smile] You're aweseome!

2swift - I'm glad I could help make a weather report a little bit more interesting! it's my pleasure....thank you for always making such wonderful comments and being so sweet.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hamp and USSoleMan -- this one's for you until I can get my act together and get some new sole shots for you!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by pj1268:
Your feet are so damn CUTE!

I want them!....LOL!

muah [Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by NegroLatino91:
those are some witch toes LMAO

I am a witch (pagan) - so what is your point here??

PP: Post as you like and nevermind those who didn't learn that special lesson their mommas should have taught them - "If you cannot say something NICE, don't say anything at all!"

MD - not everyone was lucky enough to realize that there is something for everyone without critizing BUT little does he know that there's lots of magic in my "witches toes" LOL

BTW -your contribution pics with the football are fantastic.

You always rock!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
Can we expect showers?

I think there may be some lurking in the atmosphere and could arrive in the next few days.

--------------------

Exokikwear
Board Regular
Member # 13283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exokikwear         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am also from Boston and winters are complete torture for me. the girls tough it out until November, and then no more flip flops until April!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I have to admit I still wear flip flops even in winter (inside of course!) unless it gets below zero outside - then the chill gets bone deep.

Right now I'm sitting in my recliner with my laptop in my "lap" and "barefoot"!

--------------------

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok.....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ewwwww

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Thumbs Up] Perfect 10!

PerfectPeds, please do not rush on my account. It was just a simple request! I can wait as I know most of us lead full, busy lives. Plus, I understand how east coast weather can be during the winter months - brutal.

Heres to warmer weather!

Thanks again! [Bow Down]

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, we know you're very busy. so.. we wait for your comeback tour! after all major storms, the clouds give way to sun. so.. until then, the hoodies stay on!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

New pics will be posted shortly! Thanks for being so patient.

BTW -- you know that "show your face" post that's at the very top of this forum every day?

Well ------- I finally did it!

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep those foot pics comming PP.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been a bit under the weather lately... hope you're doing well your way with all your weather changes. just droppin' in to say hey!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links