Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Trainers, no socks (Some extreme close-ups) **[NEW PICS ADDED]** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Athena K - Trainers, no socks (Some extreme close-ups) **[NEW PICS ADDED]**
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the set I’ve been holding on to for SO long! Hahaha. I thought it was time to share it with you all…A much-awaited two sets combined here – one of which was after Athena spent the whole day at the Botanical Gardens…in Australia…during one of the hottest summers on record for I think it was…150 years…(?) It got up to early 40s (Centigrade) I believe anyway, on her feet all the time in well-worn trainers…NO SOCKS! They STANK!! Were certainly in need of a LONG foot massage that day. Unfortunately I wasn’t there [Cry]

The second was after a gruelling 8-hour day (again – all on her feet as she works with kids) and she kicks off her trainers to unleash the smell. More to come if we get enough comments for it…there might even be some of her tasting her own feet…maybe [Tongue]
Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

[ April 27, 2009, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

And one teaser pic of her having some intimate time wither her smelly feet [Nana] [Wink]

-

--------------------
 -

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy andy!

thank you. [Smile] i would love to have sniffed those bad boys.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delicious pics Andy. thanks Athena for existing [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tysonedwards
Board Regular
Member # 33915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tysonedwards         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow love to have my nise against those stinky soles

--------------------
te

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbelievable, they look beautiful
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really great set!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im thinking they smell like warm popcorn. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too bad there not scratch n sniff
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adny, what a gal you have in Athena!!! nice closeups.. really nice! i'm not into sneakers/trainers like that, however, the way the sequence worked, that is hot! i like!! the last shot, lips close to the toes.. that is such a sexy teaser shot!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG!!! OUTSTANDING SET!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so seductive...must go and bust a load [Jerkoff]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links