Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Trainers, no socks (Some extreme close-ups) **[NEW PICS ADDED]** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Athena K - Trainers, no socks (Some extreme close-ups) **[NEW PICS ADDED]**
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefootguy:
This is so seductive...must go and bust a load [Jerkoff]

Oh I have many a time to this one!
hahahaha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!! thank you all for the lovely compliments! i will reply to you all when i have more time, but thank you ^_^ made my night lol
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
delicious pics Andy. thanks Athena for existing [Big Grin]

i do my best You [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
very sexy andy!

thank you. [Smile] i would love to have sniffed those bad boys.

glad you liked em toesucker, they smelt pretty potent [Tongue]
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

thanks foot fella and justdaone [Smile]

solective - im a terrible judge of smell lol, i think they smell kind of sweet. theyre not cheesy or vinegary and the only real other options seem to be popcorn or cornchips (accordingto what ive read on here). mayvbe i have mutant feet hahaha

panic: i reckon scratch and sniff mght wreck your monitor a bit [Tongue]

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are soo nice. the toe jam looks like miniature spider webs. I bet those smelled really, really good.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked your shoes too. Hot pink, sorta.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Adny, what a gal you have in Athena!!! nice closeups.. really nice! i'm not into sneakers/trainers like that, however, the way the sequence worked, that is hot! i like!! the last shot, lips close to the toes.. that is such a sexy teaser shot!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!

RPM

hehe glad you liked it RPM ^_^

AND news on the hose front: i bought a new pair the other day and they need the wu's seal of approval. im gonna post a request thread in a couple of days (a couple of requests have built up and ive bee horrid and lazy) so hose pics will be included. [Smile]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] i'll be ready with my stamp!!!! lol!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First I've heard of it!
haha
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm gobsmacked!!! wow!!!! you are a lethal flirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Athena, now I understand how you keep Andy soo hooked!!!!! got it!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More young women need to be like you Athena [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i'm gobsmacked!!! wow!!!! you are a lethal flirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Athena, now I understand how you keep Andy soo hooked!!!!! got it!!!

Hahahahaha
Yep - hypnotised and completely doting moreso... [Smile]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links