Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Trainers, no socks (Some extreme close-ups) **[NEW PICS ADDED]** (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Athena K - Trainers, no socks (Some extreme close-ups) **[NEW PICS ADDED]**
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haaaahahaha it was a surprise to find these ones up here [Tongue]

glad you appreciate them RPM and collegefootguy. you both leave such nice comments on my posts [Smile]

and i am no where near a flirt in real life lol, i dont have the confidence, but its kinda cool to know i can do it through pictures [Laugh]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
i am no where near a flirt in real life lol, i dont have the confidence

Pshhhhh!
Seduced me [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

And one teaser pic of her having some intimate time wither her smelly feet [Nana] [Wink]

-

Definitely one of my favorites! [Roll Eyes] This is one photo I'll NEVER grow tired of... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this has been bumped please allow me to say this is one of my favorite pic sets ever.

Her feet look amazing here, very pretty.

Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha you know Weekend Warrior - i think thats one of my favourite shots ive done too. so im glad we agree haha [Tongue]

Adam X - that is such a massive compliment! thank you so much! im so glad you keep getting enjoyment out of this set [Smile] (i know its one of andrews favourites too... summer is coming around again here so maybe i might do a sequal [Laugh]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
=O!
Sweaty feet, part 2!
xD

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatahmetal
Member # 36401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatahmetal   Email fatahmetal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
incredibly great
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This set is indescribable. The gorgeous feet coming out of those athletic shoes just creates images of a very athletic girl coming home from a long workout and demanding some good foot worshipping. The no socks is a huge bonus.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This set is indescribable. The gorgeous feet coming out of those athletic shoes just creates images of a very athletic girl coming home from a long workout and demanding some good foot worshipping. The no socks is a huge bonus.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
The no socks is a huge bonus.

Gotta love it when she teases me by being out all day with no socks on [Wink]
Incumbersome things as they are [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugly UGLY toes, but I love the last pic. oh How I miss the faint smell of a sweaty female foot. =(
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:
ugly UGLY toes, but I love the last pic. oh How I miss the faint smell of a sweaty female foot. =(

I have a question for you, xyzhousexyz: have you got a phobia for toes? Because all you seem to post on every topic is, "ugly toes".

Are there such a thing as attractive toes to you?

--------------------
 -

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:

I have a question for you, xyzhousexyz: have you got a phobia for toes? Because all you seem to post on every topic is, "ugly toes".

Are there such a thing as attractive toes to you?

I was puzzled myself, as he posted the same comment about Mai sexy toes, and she and Athena have beautiful ,beautiful toes...I would ask him to post a pic of what he considers sexy toes... but I'm afraid we would think they are ugly toes

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow shes the best

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links