Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » i love my job! (candids!) ***Page 2, 7/7*** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: i love my job! (candids!) ***Page 2, 7/7***
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just had to share this with you guys. as you have seen from the foot adventures i have with my co-worker work is a pretty fun environment. well the building i work in is filled with so many beautiful women and so many of them almost always wear open toed shoes, essentially year round. Well there is an area where a lot of people that smoke gather, so a lot of people that dont smoke gather there also. mainly cos there are so many hot women down there!
Well im gonna post the candids ive taken and post them in this thread. hope you guys enjoy what i get to enjoy 5 days a week!

took these with my pda so sorry the images are a bit shoddy.

These first are of this hot milf that works in a different office from me. these were taken in feb when she was wearing some thong sandals.
Hopefully i should be able to get a lot of good pics from her as she never wears anything closed toed and always has a well kept pedi.

i'll post more in a few....

enjoy!

-  -  -  -
 -

[ July 07, 2009, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are some pics of one of my favorites in the bldg.
This is a woman in her late 30's who has an unreal shoe collection. i asked her the other day how many and she said around 60 but that was down from about 110 or so since she did some spring cleaning.
during the summer she wears sandals every day. she has gorgeous feet, she always has a perfect pedi and i often tell her about this which always draws a little smile.

here are her french tips.

enjoy!
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are classic!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice toes and nails

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work. Well done. Waiting for more
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl in set two is working those thong sandals! [Hump]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work, the first set is too good.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done~!
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are yummy!!!
More More More .... please [Mmm]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Why can't I have co-workers like this?!!

Great thread, and idea...looking forward to your updates here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow! Why can't I have co-workers like this?!!

Great thread, and idea...looking forward to your updates here.

Regards,
2swift

wow, thanks! honestly in my building, i could take pics practically every day. So with that said here are some more for you all.

this is my favorite pic....got totally lucky on the timing of it. these are 3 of the lovelier ladies in the building. the one to the farthest on the right is especialy cool (and drop dead gorgeous to boot!) and she knows all about my fetish and is totally cool with it. She just got those platforms she is wearing and as you can see, the days she wears them are good ones! Her feet are lovely, id say about a 6 1/2 size wise, and she always lets me know when she has changed colors. funny how in this pic she is wearing black but just the week before she had on this hot pink cos as she said "since im working on getting my tan nice and dark i wear this hot pink to make my tan feet more noticeable." - damn. what can you even say to that!?

enjoy!

-  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep up the good work
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep them coming!!. What a place to work.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Well here are a few more pics for everyone.

The first is a MILF i work with who has some of the most gorgeous feet in the building easily, and a killer shoe collection to go along with it. She knows i love her shoes and always shows them off for me to get my opinion. just happened to be passing by when she dropped her lunch so i was blocked and as she crouched down i was able to slickly fire off one shot....got lucky and got a little panty in there too! [Thumbs Up] trust me there will be more of her....oh yeah...

The next three are of one of the hotties that works downstairs from me. i was able to get these while we were chatting. those are some hot little size 6's. these are the same girl from the earlier pic at the far right on the bench in the platforms.

And finally, another day and another view of the ladies on the bench. and the funny thing is while i was taking the pics one set of hot feet gets up and leaves and is replaced by another set of hot feet!

As you all can see....i love work! what i see on a daily basis is unreal. if i was able to capture it all and one day i may get lucky enough to!

enjoy!

-  -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links