Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » i love my job! (candids!) ***Page 2, 7/7*** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: i love my job! (candids!) ***Page 2, 7/7***
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All four sets are great but I like the 2nd set the most.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those menthols?
A woman of class
haha
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dig candids [Woot] Awesome thread [Thumbs Up] ...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
getting better and better. thanks!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna work there! I like the first one in the last set. A little peek of a "whale tail" there. [Joint]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all the compliments. i really do work in an interesting building. it's a pretty cool pretty laid back mix of people. and a lot of very hot women almost always willing to show their feet year round.

these three pics are of a latina co-worker of mine. she is super cool for this reason: she enjoys the hell out of the fact that i enjoy her feet so much! everyday a few times a day i will shoot her message to let her know i am coming near her area and she will always slide back slip her feet into a viewable area away from her desk and let me stare at her feet while im there. so very cool.
now these grainy pics dont do her lovely toes justice. it was storming outside so it was dark when i took these. i was only able to snap them off for a sec not cos she wouldnt let me, cos there are a ton of people around.
as for her, she almost always has a french pedi in this case with nail art. she let me know that she cant help but think about how much i will enjoy seeing her feet when she gets a new pedi or a new pair of shoes. great stuff.

like always, enjoy!
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta good thing going!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gotstolovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 18292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gotstolovefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great, what type of job do you have? Might need to switch professions.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyle69
Major Player
Member # 33448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyle69   Email kyle69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... i wouldnt b able to work there...i would b hard all day..lol, great pics though please keep us updated

--------------------
Why not love a womans foot

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish i worked at a place where the women were so accepting to the idea of a foot fetish...they would freak were i work or laugh me out of the building...plus half of the women there are crazy.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's my latest batch of updates from work.
hope you guys enjoy!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

a few of one of my favorite hotties in the bldg...these pics dont do those legs or that body any justice.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

these are of my latina co-worker again. the first pic she let me take at her desk, while the rest were taken during a meeting. so as you could see it wasnt a very productive meeting in a work sense. she sat right there and would take peeks to watch me stare at her feet but she didnt know i was snapping off these pics tho!
enjoy!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

feetishist2004
Board Regular
Member # 13259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetishist2004   Email feetishist2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you manage to concentrate on your job with such a great ammount of sexy feet around??
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i wanna repost a few on my site too! lol!!! nice work with your pda!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links