Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » i love my job! (candids!) ***Page 2, 7/7*** (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: i love my job! (candids!) ***Page 2, 7/7***
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have got to be the luckiest goot guy on this site to work in a whole building filles with women that enjoy showing their feet!! [Drool] Talk about a perk to want to come to work!! [Tongue] [Eek!]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys. its a great thing to anticipate coming in to see all the gorgeous feet each day.
the best part is that im only showing about 1/3 of what i see on a daily basis. there are so many more!
ill keep shooting tho!

thanks again!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics.great looking feet.thanks for posting
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great candids! Looks like a good reason to start smoking! LOL j/k

Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man u have the best job in america lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one lucky stiff! Please keep the pics coming. What an amazing place to work. Wow!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
Quick question. How do you go about letting these women know about your foot fetish. I mean is it a subtle flirty thing? I imagine you're already on a good friendly basis with them before hand.

to answer your question, i generally will tell them straight up about the fetish. i've gone up to perfect strangers and done it actually.
all ill do, and this hold true whether at work or anywhere, is walk up and say "excuse me. this is probably the weirdest compliment you have ever received, but as a man with a fetish for such things, i just wanted to tell you that you have very pretty feet!" the key is to be self deprecating when you say it so you don't come off as totally weird or creepy. i acknowledge the fact that it is odd before they get a chance too and it usually defuses any bad reaction they would have. i always get thank yous. and a few make sure to show me when they are wearing specific shoes or get a new pedi.
I didn't have my phone with me today, but one of the hottest milfs in our bldg was getting into the elevator today and she had on some hot platform sandals and after we got in the elevator she pointed to her toes and said "you know each time i paint my toes i think of you." and we had a good laugh about it.
it's all in the approach.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links