Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Flickr friends with awesome feet. (09-20-09 updates!!!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Flickr friends with awesome feet. (09-20-09 updates!!!)
ais999897
Board Regular
Member # 2392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ais999897     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------
Which one? There are 5 different ladies I posted.
--------------------------------------------
I've asked about last pics.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot pics! The last girl seems to have such long and narrow feet. They definitely look hot! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:
Here are a few of my Flickr friends
 -

Gorgeous angle of some incredible frenches, dude.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sin-sational!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got some great friends!
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another one that is a favorite among people who love long toes and feet. She wears a size 10. Enjoy.

-

-

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another friend who actually wears a size 10.5-11 shoe. She is one of my favs to photograph since she is easy going and laid back.

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

This one is Gayle, one of my all time favs. She is very open minded about foot fetishism. She actually told me one time when her girl friend was over at her place chilling, she shoved her bare soles on her face unexpectedly and told her "feel how soft they are"! She giggled the whole time she did it. Just crazy when I heard that story.

-

-

--------------------

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the link to your flickr album, man??
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG!

JustJoe, this thread is full of the EXACT kind of FEET I find to be PERFECT!! I'm awestruck!

Now, as for "Here's another one that is a favorite among people who love long toes and feet. She wears a size 10. Enjoy." -- I didn't know those are what people would call "long toes"... To me, they're just ideal--they're exactly what toes and feet ought to look like. The proportions, shape, curvature... all are simply perfect.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALL of the hose pics when the ladies showed their toes really made me [Jerkoff] Plus they got the load for now [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

quote:
Originally posted by rush440:

Sorry, I don't have a Flickr account. I created this thread for the ladies who have Flickr accounts who I happen to photograph or who are friends in person. If you like, do a search for "silkytoes" on Flickr under people and you will find her along with other friends on there. I have many more models that I plan on convincing to create accounts on there.

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
OMFG!

JustJoe, this thread is full of the EXACT kind of FEET I find to be PERFECT!! I'm awestruck!

Now, as for "Here's another one that is a favorite among people who love long toes and feet. She wears a size 10. Enjoy." -- I didn't know those are what people would call "long toes"... To me, they're just ideal--they're exactly what toes and feet ought to look like. The proportions, shape, curvature... all are simply perfect.

Thank you for the compliments. I think I have a pretty good eye when it comes to what people like. As for her toes being perfect, she is still considered by many to have longer toes than most of my other models. But if you think they are perfect, than that's all that matters. Glad to hear I made you awestruck! lol

quote:
Originally posted by pantyhosefoot lover:
ALL of the hose pics when the ladies showed their toes really made me [Jerkoff] Plus they got the load for now [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

Well, I have a new model in store for you who I plan on photographing this coming weekend. She has the brightest blue eyes and the one of the cutest size 6.5 feet who happens to love wearing stockings and crazy colored OPI nails polishes. Can you feel the damage coming to you soon?!

--------------------

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Ok, now this one is an older model who is in her late 40's who happens to have the smoothest, silkiest soles I have ever felt. She wears a size 8.5. She is an amazing woman who has good taste in clothes. Enjoy!

-

-

-

--------------------

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
quote:
Originally posted by rush440:

Sorry, I don't have a Flickr account. I created this thread for the ladies who have Flickr accounts who I happen to photograph or who are friends in person. If you like, do a search for "silkytoes" on Flickr under people and you will find her along with other friends on there. I have many more models that I plan on convincing to create accounts on there.
ahh okay got it man, thanks! [Smile]
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links