Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Flickr friends with awesome feet. (09-20-09 updates!!!) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Flickr friends with awesome feet. (09-20-09 updates!!!)
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this thread. gonna have to add some of these to my collection
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I simply love the older model who is in her late 40'. What a stunner. Show more of her. Thanks.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
Here's a true beauty and a personal friend on Flickr. She's a hottie!!! What do you think?

-

You have some great friends with amazing feet! LOVE all the hose pics. I really like this pic though. Jean shorts and FF stockings like that and to top it off she does look like quite the hottie!

And the lady in her late 40's has some great looking feet for her age! [Eek!]

Would love to see more of all your friends [Smile]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gayle = the most awesome feet I've ever seen. Period.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments

[ August 23, 2009, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: JustJoe ]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some very nice photos posted here.
Thanks for sharing!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice shots

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the nice comments!

TwistedToes, I would love to work with you someday. I'd have some wicked ideas for you. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoever owns the pink, red and black toes tell them i would shoot my load all over them
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Here's the late 40 model you guys were requesting. Enjoy!

-

-

-

--------------------

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...you havent started your own website because... [Eek!] God job and great friends man! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
...you havent started your own website because... [Eek!] God job and great friends man! [Thumbs Up]

Awe, thanks a bunch for "Those" kind words. I do build and maintain several sites, Lynnesfeet.com and silkytoes.com to name a few. Anyway, here are a couple more that I feel this forum may like. Not sure since you guys are a tough crowd to please. lol

-

-

-

-

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knockin them outta the park Joe! Where can I see more of the 'Late 40' model?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Fantastic!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate that you take the time to at least tell me what you guys think. I have many more models lined up soon. One of them being a part Filipino and German/Scottish. She's 5'3" and has a long slender 8.5/9 shoe size. She always complained that she has 'skis" for feet. I'm telling you guys, you're gonna love her.

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:
Knockin them outta the park Joe! Where can I see more of the 'Late 40' model?

Thanks Marcus but the fact is she is really not even a foot model. She models her hands more so. She happens to like her feet and decided to give it a shot. She really has no idea how sexy she and her feet are. I guess the mere humbled aspects of her personality regarding her feet make taking pictures of her all the more exciting and erotic! I can ask her if she would be interested in doing more foot work?

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links