Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Flickr friends with awesome feet. (09-20-09 updates!!!) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Flickr friends with awesome feet. (09-20-09 updates!!!)
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another cutie who happens to think her feet are not all that. What do you think?

-

-

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman is gorgeous! I would lick those soft soles for hours . thanx for the posts man, theyre all great!

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
Here's another cutie who happens to think her feet are not all that. What do you think?

I can't tell -- you have to show more than just the bottoms! She's a very pretty woman though so much more of her would be greatly appreciated.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'ma sole guy and tell her these are bad ass!

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg so hot !!!!
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She, and her feet, are flawless!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice comments guys! I'll post more different models soon. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord! i gotta say i'm in LOVE! wow! and yes Joe, the '40 something woman' needs to model some more~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welllll....!

JustJoe, you have great taste in feet (pardon the seeming pun). Some truly fabulous photos. Lovely feet are just that, lovely, regardless of age.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those last two models are awesome. Great bodies, the 2nd last girl you posted is pretty darn hot. If you produce those types of shots I am pretty sure no one on this forum will complain. Excellent work!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O page 3 you have a women in hose and heels is she the 40 year old? Those are the most beautiful feet I have seen in a long time!!! I would love to meet this women!!! Any info you could share with me would be much appriciated..
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look so yummy [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

quote:
Originally posted by pantyhosefoot lover:
O page 3 you have a women in hose and heels is she the 40 year old? Those are the most beautiful feet I have seen in a long time!!! I would love to meet this women!!! Any info you could share with me would be much appriciated..

Actually, she's going to be turning 50 end of this year. This is why I said late 40's.

About meeting, you mean taking pictures of her feet? Could be a possibility if that's what you wanted to do. But in the meantime, message me as to what state you're in. Maybe we can work something out.

Thanks again for the nice comments guys!

--------------------

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Here's another really nice 50 year old woman who says she gets a lot of compliments on her size 6.5 feet. She thinks it's the tattoo. What do you think?

These pics are from today!

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply sensational.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links