Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pot Luck Post - new pics added pg 3+ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pot Luck Post - new pics added pg 3+
toelover74
Board Regular
Member # 19050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelover74   Author's Homepage   Email toelover74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"very sexy! i bet they can kick up a good stink after a night of dancing!" [Wink]
Comment by TS II

I second what TS II said! [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE those heels PP. You wear them well!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French peds and hose----great combination!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice!!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Great to see photos from YOU!! [Big Grin]
I love the french pedi and hose combo!!
GREAT WORK!! [Thumbs Up]

I know it's cliche but I personally like french pedis the best. I feel sexy and classy - although I must admit when I did the black polish with the nail art I was feeling pretty good then too!

It was either these heels or my sneakers...LOL

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:

I love the french pedi and hose combo!!

I couldn't agree more! I love the french ped and dark hose combo, then you add in some cute heels and you got one awesome set! I don't know why, but I've always been a fan of hose, toes, and jeans!

How I'd love to find you in those shoes one night and help you massage them after a night full of dancing [Big Grin]

I agree with the whole jeans bit but I'm still not a big lover of the hose -- but I do so appreciate having such supportive friends such as yourself so I like to try and give back !
Thanks phoselover

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Excellent combination, and captured well. Those shoes are extraordinary.

Coming from such an extraordinary man, I'm duly flattered! Thanks Ben --

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Even your "pot luck" is better than most gourmet meals, girl.

You just CAN'T go wrong, can you? You always seem to be able to hit a home run, no matter what you do. I guess when you start out with peds like yours, it's hard to go too far astray.

Toe Kisses,
ned

sweet ned, you always know just what to say! I always think Pot Luck can be fun because there's always something that will surprise you! I'm glad you're enjoying the nibbles.

-

[ June 20, 2009, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
open puff plate heels

Hello my friend Spotlight! It's so nice to hear from you! How's that fine piece of machinery coming along? [Wink] mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Mommies Feet:
Kick ass heels PP ... I love the combo of the black leather with cork/wood grain [Smile] Sexy x100!

Thanks a million MD! I must admit I do love the cork and black combo - I immediately fell in love at first sight! LOL

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Outstanding!

I did alot of standing that night for sure! I also learned that by the end of the night - there's a fine line between love and hate (talking about the shoes -- LOL) But love won out and I can't wait to wear them again!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Those shoes with the black nylons and French pedicure look very sexy! Thanks for sharing!

Anytime Fate111. I love to share! Damn there's those sneakers again - they just love getting in the picture!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

-

Could I put some kisses before start licking it plz [Kiss]

I would be very honored to receice a few toes kisses beforehand! [Bow Down]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Hey PP,
So great to see you posting on here again. I know how busy you have been as of late, but pics of your lovely self and sexy feet in heels are always welcome.

These pics are sexy, and so hot. Love your taste in heels and you wear these so well. Your feet look sexy to start with...now add these cork, peep toe pumps and just Wow!

Your heel pop is pure sexy, and love the dangling pic too. Just sexy, and really like your sexy pedicured toes peeking out from your heels. Hot!

Please take things as easy as you can, and look forward to seeing more of you here.

Regards,
2swift

Hi 2swift! I am so glad to see you here a little more often as well. Thanks for the kind wishes and I can tell you that it is slow but I am coming along and hope to be pain free in the next few weeks. Hooray!

I know you love dangles and heels and hose and toes and soles -- you're an all around lover of feet... Thanks for remaining such a strong supporter and good friend.

Hugs -- PP

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links