Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pot Luck Post - new pics added pg 3+ (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pot Luck Post - new pics added pg 3+
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was not my intent to just fall upon the bed without undressing -- but it looked so inviting and I was very tired.....

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I as well feel sexiest with a french pedicure with designs to make them pop just a little bit more [Tongue] Your toes look fantastic Perfect peds!! [Thumbs Up] Do us all a huge favor and never leave us again [Cheers]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought to myself - just for a few minutes -- I'll just lay here for just a few minutes... but it felt so good to off my feet and stretched out laying down...

-

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

so although my intentions were to only lay there for just a few minutes -- I felt myself starting to turn onto my side curling one leg up

-

and then the other leg, drawing my feet into each other

-

for what turned out to be a few hours rather than a few minutes.... Oh what a night!

--------------------

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing as always!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed seeing your feet on here. I always liked your toes.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I missed seeing your feet on here. I always liked your toes.

Hey Maverick - It's nice to be missed and I'm glad you found this and came to visit!

--------------------

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
 -

this is Perfect soles perfectpeds hahahahaha i love it may i bow down and put some kiss plz

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
RPM - my dear friend, how sweet of you to lose sleep over my peds.

I knew you would love those heels and I myself like the contrast of the cork and leather and definitely enjoy the height of the heel.

As for the hose - while it's not my favorite thing to wear - I have no problem sliding them on once in awhile to show my appreciation to hose lovers such as yourself, phoselover and fjb ...

-

you've been missed, your story lines have been missed. and i love the pic you used in your repy to me.. the fingers (beautifully polished) showing the hose being removed... yummy!!!!

glad you got some good rest too! a great wonderful set it was.

let's hope the weather is a bit nicer in the northeast so that you can get out and relax your toes in the sun!

have a great 4th!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, I'm with Hagan here, the pose of that right foot in that pic is just unbelievable, and I've never considered myself a "soles" guy.

Nice to see you back and contributing, even, semi-regularly. Hope your back is feeling better and you are continuing to take it easy.

Toe Kisses, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful soles!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

RPM - glad you liked the reply pic. I thought you'd enjoy it and I'm even more pleased I was right!

ned land - thank you so much for the well wishes and the compliments. I'll admit the positioning of the right foot was pure luck but I'm thrilled it is such a hit.

Getting back into posting feels really good!

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
phoselover - I derive great pleasure from knowing that I have been able to give pleasure through pics of my feet. I am very lucky to have such support and encouragement from you.

And now it's time to remove those sweaty hose and let my feet breathe....

-

Wow you sure aren't kidding!! [Eek!] They do look quite smelly...I mean sweaty! [Tongue] Even the way you remove those hose is sexy!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
 -

this is Perfect soles perfectpeds hahahahaha i love it may i bow down and put some kiss plz

Ditto!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links