Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pot Luck Post - new pics added pg 3+ (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pot Luck Post - new pics added pg 3+
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"very sexy! i bet they can kick up a good stink after a night of dancing!" [Wink]
Comment by TS II

I second what TS II said! [Drool]

fjb and TS II - if you could've only been there...OMG! My feet were so sweaty which of course caused my feet so slip and slide inside my heels quite a bit - but I kept on dancing.... here's a a couple of pics of the end result -- my soles needed a good rub down and there was holes in my hose!! Where were you when I needed you? LOL

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
I LOVE those heels PP. You wear them well!!!

If only I could learn to pose like the queent Shasha -- if anyone shoots pics of a good heel - it is certainly you my friend!
Thanks for the props though. [Smile]

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
French peds and hose----great combination!

I am thrilled you like it!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
very nice!!!

Hey Brit! How are you?

Glad to see you're finding time to visit the forum!

And especially pleased to find a comment from you to my posst!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I think the best time for a foot massage would be after 4 or 5 hours of non stop dancing in heels --

you see, I can't say for sure because after dancing 4 or 5 hours in heels, I've yet to receive a foot massage!

I must be doing something wrong!

I'm open to suggestions as to how I may remedy this situation! [Smile]

-

-

-

--------------------

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect one PerfectPeds .....i love it and i start licking it right now [Wu]

-

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, i have not had much luck getting online at home.. busy schedules.. but I saw the pics and knew i had to stop by.. it's now 1am.. and i have to get up in 3 hours to work.. but i can't go another day without sharing how i feel about this set of pix!!!

obviously, as a heel fan, i'm super thrilled here!!! those heels are so hot!!!! and i hear from gals, cork adds to comfort at very tall heights of heeling. that is one sexy combo!

secondly, as a hose fan, the french pedi and hose combo just sings the right notes to make my heart quiver with happiness and joy!!!!! (also making me so regret not having the chance to meet you when i was in your state last year... a loss on my part!)

third, knowing you don't like hose so much, but yet not only wore them, but danced in them, and took pics... raises my pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and other aspecst of me [Wink] !!!!!!!!!

it's so sweet when a gal does something so sexy because she is being nice, though it's not her thing to do!!!!! oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fourth, the bonus pics are just charmingly sexy!!!! i mean.. really!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the various views, the dangles, the dips, the soles, the toes, the tease with the sneakers!!! the info on the sweatiness of your peds!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really love the set!!! i've saved the pix!! later when I get another chance, i'll upload them on my site so they get additional exposure!!!!!!!!!

wow!!! just wow!!!!!! I love it!! please accept a virtual massage from me!!!!!

I'd so love to take another road trip out your way.. it will be pix gallore and your massage you've waited for!

again, thank you so much!! i love this set!!! i know you don't like hose, so i'm not going to ask for another set.. i'm going to heavily rotate this one!!!!!!! such great shots (you got your own style and you know how to work it!)

RPM

p.s. yeah, i'm glad i stayed up late for this one! [Big Grin]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

Simply beautiful! LOVE all the additional pics PP! This pic just shows how tired your feet are and by the yellowish on your soles makes me believe that they have quite the scent to them! [Drool] [Smile] What a lucky pair of hose, hehe
Would love to massage them and help you unwind after such a night!

I couldn't agree more with everything that RPM said. You really are amazing with words, lol

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

-

-

I am just amazed on how beautifully sexy your toes and soles are. I wish I was there to massage them and kiss your feet. Anyway, maybe someday when I'm traveling in your area. [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would soooo love to remove those hose.....with my teeth!!!

[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

RPM - my dear friend, how sweet of you to lose sleep over my peds.

I knew you would love those heels and I myself like the contrast of the cork and leather and definitely enjoy the height of the heel.

As for the hose - while it's not my favorite thing to wear - I have no problem sliding them on once in awhile to show my appreciation to hose lovers such as yourself, phoselover and fjb ...

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

phoselover - I derive great pleasure from knowing that I have been able to give pleasure through pics of my feet. I am very lucky to have such support and encouragement from you.

And now it's time to remove those sweaty hose and let my feet breathe....

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I would soooo love to remove those hose.....with my teeth!!!

[Drool]

now wouldn't that be nice! but as you are not here to help me I must remove them myself...

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

JustJoe - a massage after that long night would've been like going to heaven!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I hadn't realized just how tired I was until I had the hose fully removed.

-

All I could think about was getting to my bed....

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links