Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Celebrate July 4th - Final new pics begin pg 3 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Celebrate July 4th - Final new pics begin pg 3
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless America!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
The intracacy of the nail art is something else! Great work on that, and here's hoping your holiday weekend was a great (and enjoyable) one.

Thanks Ben - my whole month of July has been pretty busy but lots of fun. Glad you liked the nail art!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cool rick:
To sole or not to sole? That is the question. I pick sole!! [Drool] Absolutely supurb. Perfect.

Well hello stranger. Nice to see you commenting again and I'm honored to be a recipient.

glad you liked the post

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by bookie10:
You know I love the soles!! But the toes are not forgotten. [Drool]

A foot is not complete without both soles and toes -- thanks for appreciating both.

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Great pics, PP! I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend.

Thanks Fate111 - My 4th was great! It's nice to hear from you again. I guess your summer is pretty busy too. '

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

The final chapter of the patriotic pedicure - thanks to everyone for all your support and wonderful comments. I had a lot of fun with this one!

-

-

[ July 25, 2009, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Dog!!! Seems like an appropriate comment for a 4th of July set.

Hope your back is feeling a little better and you are starting to enjoy your life again. That is still a HOT pedi...

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

And of course, July is part of summer and what is summer without the beach!

-

-

The End

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Hot Dog!!! Seems like an appropriate comment for a 4th of July set.

Hope your back is feeling a little better and you are starting to enjoy your life again. That is still a HOT pedi...

Toe Kisses,
ned

Thanks ned! I am almost 100% again. Will be looking to add to my posting porfolio more often

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want your soles [Jerkoff]

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my

....that's all i can say after lifting my chin off my lap

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your feet
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best mature feet pics we've had here in a long long time. Thanks so much for the artwork display.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links