Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Celebrate July 4th - Final new pics begin pg 3 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Celebrate July 4th - Final new pics begin pg 3
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Veryyyyy nice girlie!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all the pics you have here PP. Lovely toes as always. The design looks great on you. Keep it up and get back here more often.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmm; those sole shots look stinky, thanks perfectpeds!

[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it! I've been missing out on one of my favorite foot models and what is possibly the best set posted this year. Your soles, toes and arch are perfect
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pj1268:
oh my

....that's all i can say after lifting my chin off my lap

There are some who might not realize what a compliment that is...but I do!

[Kiss] Thanks pj1268

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Raider991:
Love your feet

I am always especially happy to receive a compliment from a new member.

Thank you and welcome to the forum

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Veryyyyy nice girlie!! [Smile]

Hey TT - thanks! I love your new avatar!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I love all the pics you have here PP. Lovely toes as always. The design looks great on you. Keep it up and get back here more often.

Now that's something I plan on doing Maverick....posting more often. [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Mmmmmm; those sole shots look stinky, thanks perfectpeds!

[Drool]

fjb -- I am always so excited when you use your words! LOL It makes me know you really really liked my pics! [Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Damn it! I've been missing out on one of my favorite foot models and what is possibly the best set posted this year. Your soles, toes and arch are perfect

Hey FtLckr26 -- I am so glad you stopped by and am humbled by your sweet comments. I'm heading to Mexico again soon -- seems I can't stay away.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful comments on this post. I truly enjoy trying to post pics and poses that will invite imagination and visually please!

Let's see what I can come up with next.

--------------------

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:

Now that's something I plan on doing Maverick....posting more often. [Wink]
Well I'm very glad to hear that. Can't miss those toes too much of course [Wink]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to go back to Mexico, also. Last time I was there was for New Years and had a blast.

Can't wait for your next post.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo hoo!!! Your feet are spectacular!!! Your soles look delicious. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
A foot is not complete without both soles and toes -- thanks for appreciating both.

-

Love this pic! Awesome polish and it sure looks like you are aiming that big toe right for my mouth! [Smile]

Great to see ya back PP! I was wondering when you were going to return back to us! Really like the pics with your feet and your face! Very nice!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links