Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Celebrate July 4th - Final new pics begin pg 3 (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Celebrate July 4th - Final new pics begin pg 3
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pics, absolutely fabulous! This one is my favorite, it wilds your imagination next to that couch! [Blush]

-

Know about your wonderful feet and soles but, once again, can't help myself with your hands, i just love them! [Blush]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Would love to snap a few beach candids on you, wonder if you would notice me, he-he! [Tongue]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks antigonas

My hands are always being seen in my job and so I like to keep them looking good -- and I love letting them grow long.

Either I'm daft or no one is checking out my feet at the beach because I swear I can never tell. So you might just get away with it!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
I can't wait to go back to Mexico, also. Last time I was there was for New Years and had a blast.

Can't wait for your next post.

Thanks. I am thinking of what pics I will take in Cozumel to help me tell my vacation story! Any suggestions?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
A foot is not complete without both soles and toes -- thanks for appreciating both.

-

Love this pic! Awesome polish and it sure looks like you are aiming that big toe right for my mouth! [Smile]

Great to see ya back PP! I was wondering when you were going to return back to us! Really like the pics with your feet and your face! Very nice!

hi phoselover! I'm trying to get more comfortable showing my face -- I still think my feet look better all by themselves... and I kind of like this particular shot as well.

This toes for you!

--------------------

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, you're just beautiful! I love the sole shots...they show off your arches nicely. And those oily beach pics are to die for!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!! sexy feet and a sexy woman!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
The final chapter of the patriotic pedicure - thanks to everyone for all your support and wonderful comments. I had a lot of fun with this one!

-

-

Spectacular sole shots!!! Love it!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links