Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A beautiful Goddess with amazing feet!!! my 1st post... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A beautiful Goddess with amazing feet!!! my 1st post...
slaveoz
Board Regular
Member # 35761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveoz   Email slaveoz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will soon be serving Mistress Cindy Ray and will be taking pictures with her so will keep you posted, I am travelling a long way to see her but it will be worth it! until then here are two youtube videos of her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgtTQ6n_FF8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4G21HSvgY

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazingly pretty feet and woman.

LOVE the footstool pics.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definetly have fond memories of being under those lovely uk size 8's
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect long toes, sexy arch and meaty too. Just perfect! I actually enquired about a session with her but for some reason or another could not see her. But i`m seriously thinking about it. Well worth it [Smile]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful feet and shoes.thanks for sharing.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveoz
Board Regular
Member # 35761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveoz   Email slaveoz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I would add some more pictures of the beautiful Mistress Cindy Ray... yep I am totally smitten by her lol just 1 more week!!!!
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad for your 1st post, slaveoz!

How "BIG" exactly are her feet? [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveoz
Board Regular
Member # 35761

Hey Weekend Warrior... Mistress Cindy Ray has a size 8 foot... I personally love her long strong toenails... This is my first post and its a lead up as I am meeting her in a week! so stay tuned for more updates!
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome feet..Suprised I've never seen her before...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one am not a fan of long toe nails, but her soles look meaty as fuck. I wanna lick those till my tounge falls out
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is VERY sexy.

pretty much perfect.

thank you. xx

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hella attractive feet. nice and thick. gl slaveoz [Thumbs Up] hope you can satisfy those to the fullest!

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, very nice. Not often do you see feet that big manage to looks sexy. Toes are nice (I'm not even a toe guy) and big long meaty soles are quite nice. Don't forget the arch.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveoz
Board Regular
Member # 35761

yes XYZ she is known for her perfect arches hence her site being www.arch-angeluk.com and Prime I will do my best!!!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links