Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A beautiful Goddess with amazing feet!!! my 1st post... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A beautiful Goddess with amazing feet!!! my 1st post...
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F'n-a hott!! I'm not much a fan of long nails but she wouldn't even have to tell me to suck her toes. Wow! Stunning. My type of feet. Luv black polish [Smile]

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, she's a flickr friend of mine and her feet are to die for!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cindy Ray
Board Regular
Member # 34320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cindy Ray   Author's Homepage   Email Cindy Ray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I had a great time with slave oz in thailand-waiting on me hand and foot- literally! Obedient, loyal and very committed. Many more trips of this nature planned for the future me thinks! Very hot pics we took too - Good fun!

Now! get down there and kiss those feet! ;-)

Mistress Cindy Ray

--------------------
www.arch-angeluk.com
www.mistresscindyray.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/19535

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, her feet are perfect. Thanks for posting. [Hump]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveoz
Board Regular
Member # 35761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveoz   Email slaveoz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh my beautiful Mistress decided to post!!!! I wish I could get on my knees and kiss your beautiful feet again right now!!!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
Every chick wishes she could have big toes that looked like those (even if they refuse to admit the fact).

Ain't that the truth! [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am shocked at how different my aesthetic values are from so many people's here... Those feet do absolutely nothing for me. Hey, if you like them, 'enjoy! [Confused]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveoz
Board Regular
Member # 35761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveoz   Email slaveoz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some news for you all, Mistress Cindy Ray has now started Her new Mistress website more for those who with to actually serve Her in the UK its www.mistresscindyray.com what I love is She has FOOTCAM!!! being I live far away from Her amazing lol it has blogs, pictures and how to contact Her.. She still has Her foot site www.arch-angeluk.com simply wonderful....

Oh and Pjay at least you were respectful by how you said you don't like her feet, I sure am glad most people here are agreeing with me though on how gorgeous Her feet are!!!

Stay tuned as I will be sharing a holiday with Her in Amsterdam to celebrate Her birthday and many more pictures to come... yep second half way round the world journey I will make to be at Her feet so yep I am smitten lol

This pictures is of her sandy toes we were both amazed by how hot her pink nails shined through the sand...

-

And I cant believe I never posted any from this set before!!!!

-
 -

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footprince13
Board Regular
Member # 20499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footprince13   Email footprince13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Very beautiful Goddess !!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links