Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A beautiful Goddess with amazing feet!!! my 1st post... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A beautiful Goddess with amazing feet!!! my 1st post...
KarateChris
Board Regular
Member # 34894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarateChris   Email KarateChris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her toes.
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Man!! thanks 4 sharing; REALLY NICE!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveoz
Board Regular
Member # 35761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveoz   Email slaveoz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot off the press Mistress Cindy Ray just took some new pictures out doors WOW! Wish I didn't have to travel so far to serve her you lucky UK guys but it will be well worth it!!!

www.arch-angeluk.com

-

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Lover Of London & slaveoz : thanks for sharing these awsome vids and pics !
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

IM TOTALLY LOVING THE FULL TOENAIL BEDS, YES YES YES, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveoz
Board Regular
Member # 35761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveoz   Email slaveoz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Thanks again to everyone for their comments and replies! As I said I was going to be meeting Mistress Cindy Ray and did!!! WOW it was the best experience of my life she is so amazing and beautiful and it was an experience that I will never forget just sucks that I had to leave!!! So as promised here are a few pictures she took when I was serving her it was so much fun she actually pushed my head under water with her beautiful feet as I was worshipping them! I was in heaven and I needed the water to cool me off!!! I hope you enjoy she is going to be posting many pictures and clips to her site from my trip and times serving her! She is an amazing Mistress and Woman with the most beautiful feet in the world! (yep I am biased lol) It was well worth the traveling to see her so I hope you UK guys feel lucky you have such a Goddess in town!

www.arch-angeluk.com

-
 -

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roubi
Board Regular
Member # 33911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roubi   Email Roubi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just amazing....wow
Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky man. her feet are sexy as hell [Hump]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are screaming at me. they're saying naughty things!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic additions! Those last couple of pics tell me you've accomplished way more awesome things in a pool than Michael Phelps could ever dream of! Good stuff! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she is def a goddess! Thanks for sharing~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes pretty thick and sexy!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are very very very sexy toes
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slaveoz:
 -

Text book sexy nails! Every chick wishes she could have big toes that looked like those (even if they refuse to admit the fact).
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I never heard of her before..........there is not one thing I don't like about her feet, wow I have a new all time favorite !!!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links