Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Summer's over -- white flip flop farewell - check out the toe prints (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Summer's over -- white flip flop farewell - check out the toe prints
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been trying to pretend that summer isn't over but I actually wore SHOES today! Completely covering my feet! aaagghhhh

Well, the only way I'll get through this transition is slowly....

So here's the last set of summer shots -- until next summer (or my next trip!)

-

-

-

-

[ October 09, 2009, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great view to finish off my web use today [Big Grin] glad i dropped by!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so very sexy, thanks so much for posting! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!!
I adore the flip flops/jeans look! [Drool]

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Awesome..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmurray
Board Regular
Member # 2693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmurray   Email tmurray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God I live in FL b/c flippies are worn almost year round.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin good PP...farewell flip flops [Cry]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry] [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, I'd make the trip to lick those toes for you. I love your toes. And it doesn't have to be summer for me to do that. [Wink]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not where I live thank god - I left the innercity in the midwest for a reason! I would crawl outta my skin from now til April - sheeit.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, you should "bank" away a few of these shots and cut them loose on us in January....

That's one of the things that have made you r little "Spring Break" pics so nice in March, they are a real breath of fresh air when most of us are starved from lack of public feet for the winter.

I still think you have some of the best pedicures on here, I hope you're tipping him/her well, if not, maybe we should get up a collection..... LOL

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your toes are too sexy. Summer may be over but we are still lucky cause you can always break out the camera at home and treat us with pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
very nice tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great view to finish off my web use today [Big Grin] glad i dropped by!

I'm glad you dropped by too! Thanks RPM

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
That is so very sexy, thanks so much for posting! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

antigonas it is my pleasure to post... I enjoyed this set myself.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by CdnFb's:
Lookin good PP...farewell flip flops [Cry]

But before they go for good - I'll share a few more -- [Wink]

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links