Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Summer's over -- white flip flop farewell - check out the toe prints (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Summer's over -- white flip flop farewell - check out the toe prints
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
I agree with Ned on the whole best pedi. She does a fantabulous job and makes your pretty feet look even prettier...if that is even possible.

aw thanks Shasha! I have to admmit that they all know me at the salon and laugh when I come in for pedis because they all know I won't leave until I get my "nail art" lol I'm a whore for the nail art!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Great pics, great feet and sexy ped.Just glad your back PP. Looking forward to more of your sexy feet

thanks cpf11112! I've been giving the nails a rest over the past 2 wks and they've been naked the whole time. No polish at all -- but Monday brings a fresh pedi and polish so let's see what transpires!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures. I love your pedicure/manicure also.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
Mmmmmmmmmm......those toes are lookin' too good to cover up, love the pedi and the toenail length!!

you're making me blush! [Blush]

I'm not looking forward to covering them up but I also don't like having cold feet -- and I don't have any help warming them up! [Cry]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Bad news for some, is good news for others. Here in Oz, the weather is warming up, daylight savings has started, and it looks like a bumper summer for feet.

ok Craigy boy - got a room for me? I'll go anywhere it's warm!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
love the long nails, so hot, love to suck on your toes

Funny how when you look at the toes from the front they don't look so long but in this sole shot you can see they are a little long but not too crazy.

I'm glad you like them

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Simply Gorgeous! An exceptionally wonderful pedi and an arch that just exeudes sex appeal! You Rock PP! [Bow Down]

I love all your comments, Drunk. You always lift my spirits and make me smile!

I just spent a long night in 4-1/2" heels and I'll tell you -- these arches could use a massage!

-

--------------------

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pedi PP. so sad that the flip flops are going away, but im very excited for their return!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Cry] [Mmm]

don't cry fjb! Maybe this will make you smile!

-

Absolutely lovely, PP!
Hello Hamp! I am so glad to see you post to my thread! You are one of my very first staunch supporters and I always love hearing from you.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Glad to see you're posting again, PP! You, and your feet, have been missed around here.

Those pics look great, as always. The pedicure is top notch!

Fate111, it's been too long! How are you? Know anyone who can help heal this little slice? oooohhhh

-

And the shoes that caused it weren't even new! I'd worn them several times without so much as a pinch -- I've been trying to keep it hidden in the prior shots but these last couple it shows

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Bow Down]

a man of few words but his graemlins speak volumes ... I've missed you fjb! [Big Grin]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

and last but not least.... I just had to show the matching fingers. [Wink]

If only I had covered up that "boo boo"!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Nice pictures. I love your pedicure/manicure also.

[Kiss] TY

--------------------

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back we all miss u so much ..i will say one word on that post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

oh hagan2 thank you so much for your enthusiastic compliments. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links