Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Summer's over -- white flip flop farewell - check out the toe prints (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Summer's over -- white flip flop farewell - check out the toe prints
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Cry] [Mmm]

don't cry fjb! Maybe this will make you smile!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Not where I live thank god - I left the innercity in the midwest for a reason! I would crawl outta my skin from now til April - sheeit.

I always said I enjoyed the change of seasons but although I think snow is beautiful -- I could definitely enjoy it from afar.

[ October 09, 2009, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
[Drool] Awesome..

[Bow Down] I'm flattered!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
PP, I'd make the trip to lick those toes for you. I love your toes. And it doesn't have to be summer for me to do that. [Wink]

Now that sounds wonderful, Maverick! I love having my toes licked!

[ October 09, 2009, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Your toes are too sexy. Summer may be over but we are still lucky cause you can always break out the camera at home and treat us with pics.

Have no fear FtLckr26 - I've got another Cozumel trip comimg up right after Thanksgiving -- so there will be more flip flops and bare tanned feet to showcase in December!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, you should "bank" away a few of these shots and cut them loose on us in January....

That's one of the things that have made you r little "Spring Break" pics so nice in March, they are a real breath of fresh air when most of us are starved from lack of public feet for the winter.

I still think you have some of the best pedicures on here, I hope you're tipping him/her well, if not, maybe we should get up a collection..... LOL

Toe Kisses,
ned

ned, a compliment on my pedis from you is special because you know first hand what giving a pedi is all about - lucky Kay!

As for my pedicurist - I tip very well -- although I might tip even more if it were a "he" but alas it's a "she" [Smile]

.... oooooh - I was trying to hold some back "in the bank" as you put it but you know I just can't hold anything back from my friends on Wu's.

-

--------------------

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Ned on the whole best pedi. She does a fantabulous job and makes your pretty feet look even prettier...if that is even possible.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, great feet and sexy ped.Just glad your back PP. Looking forward to more of your sexy feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmmm......those toes are lookin' too good to cover up, love the pedi and the toenail length!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad news for some, is good news for others. Here in Oz, the weather is warming up, daylight savings has started, and it looks like a bumper summer for feet.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the long nails, so hot, love to suck on your toes
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply Gorgeous! An exceptionally wonderful pedi and an arch that just exeudes sex appeal! You Rock PP! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you're posting again, PP! You, and your feet, have been missed around here.

Those pics look great, as always. The pedicure is top notch!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Cry] [Mmm]

don't cry fjb! Maybe this will make you smile!

-

Absolutely lovely, PP!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links