Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds shows winter the door with her boots (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds shows winter the door with her boots
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today was a beautiful sunny warm Saturday that really makes me yearn for spring to hurry up and get here because that means summer is close behind and I'll be foot loose and fancy free of shoes and hose for several months.

So before that happens, I thought I should share some final pics of one of my favorite pairs of boots and hose...

-

-

[ March 20, 2010, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a long day at work wearing these boots, it's great to come home and sit down...

-

and stretch the old legs out...

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Of course sometimes I stretch out my legs too far and find myself sliding off the chair onto the floor!

-

Care to join me? It's not so bad down here!
Don't let my red eyes scare you... I won't bite!
 -

--------------------

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those boots look yummy

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
those boots look yummy

I'm not sure if the boots are yummy but I can tell you that there are some delectable treats snuggled deep down inside...

--------------------

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Perfect Peds...I'd love to see (feel)how moist those beauties are inside all that leather... [Kiss]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

While I know everyone is saying... enough with the boots - where's the feet? ... I happen to love how these boots look on me!

-

But I will take them off....can I get some help here? My feet are a little sweaty...

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Hi Perfect Peds...I'd love to see (feel)how moist those beauties are inside all that leather... [Kiss]

Would you be able to give this boot a little tug then and help it off the rest of my foot?

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

It always feels so good feeling the cool rush of the air against the moist heat of my hose encased soles as they emerge from the dark shaft of my boot....

-

--------------------

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:

Would you be able to give this boot a little tug then and help it off the rest of my foot?

-

Are you serious?? :laugh:I think you know you dont even have to ask.. [Bow Down]

--------------------
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

This would be so much better if someone was taking these boots off for me!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

aaaghhhh that's better....

-

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Are you serious?? :laugh:I think you know you dont even have to ask.. [Bow Down]
[Big Grin] I knew I could count on your enthusiastic assistance. LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

--------------------

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

quote:
 -

-

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Pablo Picasso

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links