Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds shows winter the door with her boots (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds shows winter the door with her boots
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh RPM ...you've been paying attention.

You know I always save one or two for the end of my post!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a little all day sucker for those who appreciate toes in hose! LOL Sometimes I surprise myself with my prose. [Nana]

Please forgive me...ha ha ha

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I've also had a couple of requests for the on the toes from behind shot. I know this isn't quite exactly that shot but it's close! I hope it will provide some viewing pleasure while I try to work on some more pictures.

-

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah.. delicious!!! the added poses are awesome! love it... the very last one is one of my all time fav pose... brings back memories from the very first time i found i loved hosed peds. thank you for ravishing my heart with pleasure!

I can say this, now i can go to bed knowing my eyes have been well treated.... oh so very well treated.

i'm glad your schedule has changed enough that you can now pass by and hang out a lot more. the super busy period seems to have slowed for the both of us.

take great care.. and i'll check in again tomorrow:)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Oh RPM ...you've been paying attention.

You know I always save one or two for the end of my post!

when you're posting.... i have to pay attention.. that's the only way not to loose my focus and fall off the chair.. (and i do buckle up to stay upright too)

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, plus I am a hand guy too, and your hands are supurb. Beautiful manicure and so so sexy.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectpeds; I'm sure that other guy missed, so here goes... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i came back to review the gems.. and save them on my desktop (i was viewing them on wifey's laptop.. since i was in a bit of a rush)... and some of the finest additions are gone:( sigh.. thankfully, i saved the first batch.. i'll make due with those.

RPM

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Oh, plus I am a hand guy too, and your hands are supurb. Beautiful manicure and so so sexy.

catsman knowing that I'll keep you in mind when my hands get in the way! LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
perfectpeds; I'm sure that other guy missed, so here goes... [Jerkoff]

nice shot fjb! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I want to thank everyone who visited this thread and helped make it so special for me! I am truly so thrilled with all the responses and am more than pleased that it has ignited the fires within so many of you!

-

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

you're most welcome!!!

--------------------

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I want to thank everyone who visited this thread and helped make it so special for me! I am truly so thrilled with all the responses and am more than pleased that it has ignited the fires within so many of you!

-

Thats what I'm talking about PP...Unreal. [Drool]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the most righteous nylon feet ever posted. Thanks
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here's a little all day sucker for those who appreciate toes in hose! LOL Sometimes I surprise myself with my prose. [Nana]

Please forgive me...ha ha ha

-

I would suck those hose,
I would suck those toes,
They look lovely in a pose,
Pardon me for my lame prose,
And I can't help if my nose,
wants to be stuck tween your toes.

Your such a pretty woman PP. Thanks for the pics!

Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links