Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds shows winter the door with her boots (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds shows winter the door with her boots
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boots are cool, but what I'm digging are those sexy toes. They are top shelf beautiful. Thanks.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice boots. The pedicure looks amazing too.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUDDENLY I'M VERY HORNY!! [Drool]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fjb... the target for you to aim at is one of the sweetest targets a man can ever aim at!!!!!!!! PP, you're eliciting some serious serious serious heat here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had I been a wallstreet exec, you'd be well compensated to wear those hose year round!!!! i think someting in the deep 7 figures should entice you, with similar bonus at the end of each summer and winter!

i need to go take a little break... my head is spinning

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you so much for the special pix you added.. i love them a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! PP very nice photos.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvtheladyfeet:
Magnificent! [Drool]

[Nana] So sorry, JoyBoy, but I'm taking the first shot at that pic..

[Jerkoff]

No need to compete guys - I've got another sole hanging around here somewhere. [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Boots are cool, but what I'm digging are those sexy toes. They are top shelf beautiful. Thanks.

[Kiss] I am always elated when someone shares their appreciation of my toes!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Nice boots. The pedicure looks amazing too.

Hello Maverick. It's so nice to hear from you. I'm afraid I may have to start learning to do my own artwork as my salon has lost their top designers.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:
SUDDENLY I'M VERY HORNY!! [Drool]

[Woot] then I consider this post a success!

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

thank goodness the canvas is not lost... the artwork can be always recreated:D it's all in the perfect peds!!!

hope your salon gets new top talent to give you the art that is necessary!!

i love this set:D

RPM

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
fjb... the target for you to aim at is one of the sweetest targets a man can ever aim at!!!!!!!! PP, you're eliciting some serious serious serious heat here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had I been a wallstreet exec, you'd be well compensated to wear those hose year round!!!! i think someting in the deep 7 figures should entice you, with similar bonus at the end of each summer and winter!

i need to go take a little break... my head is spinning

RPM

RPM can I get you a cool cloth for your spinning head? I need you thinking clearly so that we can figure out how to get to Wall Street. I'll admit for 6 figures I'd wear hose more often but for 7 figures I might be persuaded to wear them every day (for at least 30 minutes) LOL.

I am pleased you are so thoroughly enjoying this thread. I guess it was worth the wait!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
WOW! PP very nice photos.

Hi Tiny Dave! I'm glad you approve. I've been remiss in my reply to you and I hope this thread will help make up for it. [Smile]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

oh worth every second of the wait.. but in truth, i was getting ansy... and besides myself here. now, i'm feeling that elation that comes from waiting so long;)

i'm feeling a bit clearer and steadier now.. but not fully steady.. wifey'd like me on wallstreet too! lol

i love the fact that though you don't like hose that much, you provide us such amazing hosed pics!!! very touching and heart warming!!!!!!

maybe i need to win the lott.. might take you up on the 30min a day five days a week in the summer.. and everyday in the winter:D

thanks again. (and yes, part of me wonders if there are more pics available in this set... lol)

RPM

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
This is just unreal. This threads gonna go 4 days!

Time will tell Spotlight, time will tell!
I'm just so happy that everyone has enjoyed it so much!

Glad you stopped by!

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links