Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Ex Girlfriend has great feet. I really miss them alot.
She comes over about every 2weeks and lets me play with them and etc.

She lost her job recently and I joked with her that she should let me sell pictures and clips of her feet. She laughed, out of it being surprising,but she was cool with it and is very curious.

What do you guys think?Any tips and how to go about selling them? Are alot of people paying for pictures and clips?

Here are a few pictures of her feet
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Need some help and insight
Thanks

[ December 17, 2010, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy soles!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are great but I cant just go off of that. I can let you know after I see some more pics.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are awesome soles, indeed. They'd look even better glazed in goo or gripping a cock, I think.
If you want to make any sales, i think you'd have to include that, or... just have LOTS and LOTS of photos with lots of variation in toe colors, angles, and styles. Hope you've got a BIG memory card!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW I love the shape of those toes !
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look at those beautiful wrinkled soles mmmmm. great feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toes [Smile]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camelwide
BANNED
Member # 18135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camelwide         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
na na na na na na na na fat feet!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KingBlest
Loyal Member
Member # 33349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KingBlest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make a clip store

--------------------
..my Wife is my Goddess...

Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic pics!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanks for all of the replies. I am sure she will like it alot.

She wears a 7.5 and her feet are always sweaty and stinky just how I like them. I go CRAZY when she wears her stinky brown flats. She makes me smell right between her toes and then there is an explosion. ahahahaha

I was reading about the clipstore. They take a nice chunk of money and I think I read that they pay once a month.
I like to keep things simple. I am not a professional photographer and I am thinking about just charging $5 for alot of pics along with a clip thru paypal.

Let me know what you guys think. I just want to help her make a little extra money. Me being around those feet is PRICELESS. lol

[ May 19, 2010, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KingBlest:
Make a clip store

What he said and make sure you get a signed model release. This a CYA for her and you in case your relations go "pear shaped".

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Where can I get one or should I type up something and we both agree or sign it?

We are on good terms and I think she would just be happy if she made a little extra money.

Ofcourse you know why Id be happy. lol ahahha

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I called her and told her what you guys said. She seemed quite happy and surprised. I will be hopefully taking more pics next week. I cant wait to see them again.

I dont know if I should show her face tho.She is shy about being known for this.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious looking plump feet !

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links