Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today)
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
Thanks bethgar and robotron for the link.

I just got the BEST NEWS yesterday. I called her and told her about how much you guys love her feet and pictures. She was so happy and she said she is ready and happy to take all requests that you guys have.

Alot of new picture and clips coming. Remember you can pm me anytime for requests.

I cant wait until she wears her really stinky brown flats. WOW man I am so excited. If you want to buy her Stinky brown flats let me know. They are by far the stinkiest shoes I have ever smelled. I hope to see her tomorrow and sniff every part of her stinky soles. It is also supposed to be 90 degrees tomorrwow.
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

Now I just have to come up with a name and work on the site. I was so surprised that she really wanted to do a site and she said that she has no problems giving me a footjob or whatever I want. I nearly melted.

Pm me anytime for ideas and thing you want to see.

Thanks
ddash

No worries! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More pics enjoy.

-
 -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldve proposed to her pedicured feet mmmmm toering ready
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn bro she has amazing sexy feet i really love her soles so much they are to die for thank you so much sure hope you do a site i would join for sure and would love to see cum on those sexy soles so bad hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahhhahah Thanks horny and llcoolj58

There will definitely be clips and pics of cum on her soles.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Hey guys
How do you feel about me manually sending the files that your ordered instead of using a clipstore?

Like I said I have not decided whether or not to pick a site and do things on my own or just get a image4sale and clips4sale page yet. I want to see what potential customers think and especially those who have bought from clipstores.

Thanks,I appreciate everything.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

My ex came over today and we had a good time. She wore her stinkiest flats and I only made it about 15mins before I had to cum lol.I am about half way done with the official first set. I took close to 145 pictures today and I got a 5 minute clip of her soles and toes with her moving and wiggling them.

I hope to see her on tuesday and then I will get her face,the pose,her sitting on her soles and more. I think I want the 1st set to be 200 pictures. That would be a great way to start things off. The set will have pictures with cum on her soles and toes also. I have to let it build up tho. lol.

Here are few new pics
Thanks
ddash
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sooooo why is she your EX? hahaha

great pics nonetheless and those flats do look like they could hold a smell [Drool]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing i have found there is more to a girl than her feet...i know know but have encountered some crazy bitches with great feet lately! lol

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I was a jerk to her mclaren. I have changed and we became great friends. If you have a good women treat her like she is. I was young and dumb.

I like her feet as much as her MrSoleLvr lol. she likes it tho.

I might be buying a hd camcorder and filming other chicks feet in public. It takes alot of balls.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

What do you guys think of the quality of the pics?Are they clear enough?

I am thinking about buying an hd camcorder.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

spacegod
Board Regular
Member # 39304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spacegod   Email spacegod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The quality is really ok!
Her wrinkles are very attractive, please make her yours again [Smile]

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks spacegod

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE FEET!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links