Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today) (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Added another clip.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re added the deleted pictures.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Small update. More sample clips and pics coming soon.
Thanks
ddash

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ddash. I noticed you mentioned a tickling clip on the last page. Looking forward to seeing it! [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks combine,

Yes,that will be the first clip we do in January. She is insane ticklish.

I have a video done already,but I wanted to redo it. I might post the 1 we have tonight.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I decided that I will just redo the tickling clip later.

Right now I am working on getting more models. Its not easy lol tho. I wish it was the summer where I could really hit the streets,however I think it will go very well.

I cant wait to have different women feet in my face. I just have to try and behave myself and not get arrested lol.

Women just dont know about foot fetishes.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you know what they say: "the rich get richer". [Wink]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Indeed combine.

I will be posting each new interested model feet pics on here and I want you guys to let me know what you think of them.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ddash1985,
Can't wait to see the tickling vid!!! Insane is best. Any chance she will grow her toenails out longer?? Those soles look "insanely" soft and if they are insanely ticklish. WOW

Later C

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think her feet are hot, instant boner time
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gentlemen, start your boners!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links