Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SNOOKI SOLES!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: SNOOKI SOLES!!!
Mike_from_ABFM
Elite Trooper
Member # 31756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_from_ABFM   Author's Homepage   Email Mike_from_ABFM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heyy why you did not lich her soles first then? Maybe she will listen to you after you start first okey? (experience)

Mike

--------------------
Footfull regards,

Mike
 -
http://www.amateurbarefeetmodels.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17932

Follow us on:
Twitter: mike_abfm
Instagram: mikeabfm

Posts: 266 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skittlzrapper:
I dont know.. something about her I just like.

Ditto!
Plus, this is a hell of a sexy shot of our girl Snooki.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SNOOKI SNOOKI SNOOKI!!

Glad to see some Snook fans on this thread!

Granted...if she wasn't on that show...and didn't seem as dense as a rock...I probably wouldn't notice her...

but she has this warm, slutty sultry thing going on...she seems to be the kind of girl that would do anything to please you in bed and do it with gusto...

...and as 2nd said...the haters would be banging her in a heartbeat if the moment came up...at least those buttery soft soles would get some worshipping [Wink]

...and yeah...that was a FANTASTIC shot of Snooks...hope to see more of her like that...soles soles soles...

...and as far as Jersey Shore girls...I'd love to she whoever Ronnie is seeing...forgot her name...she got all upset because people teased her having 'big feet'!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
LOL The people here that don't like Snooki knows good and well they would bang the mess outta her if she offered. Who do you all think you're kidding? LOL I know I would, she's fine as hell and has sexy toes.

Huh? Wow. Even on my drunkest day. Never. I'd want to shoot myself if I woke up next to her. And my friends....they'd NEVER let me live that down. My rep and credibility would be ruined.

LOL Bullshit. You know good and well that you'll tap it on your most soberest day.
So in laid man's term I find her unattractive. I think she looks like this.
 -

Uncanny resemblance bro.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll start off with this, someone can be very attractive physically, but if they have a godawful personality, it can make them as revolting as someone who is physically unattractive. Bearing that in mind, it's hard to look at someone with her reputation and think anything other than "What a jackass."
Continuing on from there, none of the women in that Jersey Shore clique are attractive in the way they present themselves. They are way too artificial. When someone has enough spray on tan to appear orange...that's messed up. Some of them could be attractive on solely a physical level if they appeared a little more natural. As it stands, the garish makeup and spray on tans just go way too over the top and defeat the intended purpose.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fake or cancerous tan aside...

I'd still love ta put a hurtin' on Snooks [Wink]

Nice an meaty...she looks like a fun ride [Tongue]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say, for the first time in my experience here at Wu's, EVERYONE is right in this thread. And nobody can agree on anything about her ... which is my point.

She looks great in a slutty sort of way. She has adorably cute feet in the photo. I think she's fabulous in still photos. She's repulsive on video, once she opens her mouth and shows off how vapid she really is. She's plastic and artificial. She's extremely doable. I don't exactly have the hots for her, but yet she's spontaneously arousing when I see photos posted here. She needs a goddamned pedicure (see the Celebrity Photos section) but I wouldn't mind seeing those feet wrapped around my cock, covered in my cum. I'd nail her like a condemned man granted a final wish, and then I'd shoot myself for nailing her.

Such mixed emotions, all expressed in my milestone 600th post. I don't know what that gets me -- probably nothing, and certainly not a footjob from this idiot hottie -- but it doesn't matter. Carry on. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Will you still like Snook's soles when she is 300 lbs., because that's where she is headed.

Yeah, I probably will. And I'd still want to do her, just for the novelty fuck.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
without her that show would tank.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard about Snooki and now I see why a lot of guys like her.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm just going my this picture... Cute sole...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Yeah, I probably will. And I'd still want to do her, just for the novelty fuck."
Comment by DL

Yeah, me too. [Hump] [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

hahaha...great commentary DL!

and yeah...even if she hits 300...I'd have a go [Wink]

No one said you had to marry her! [Smile] )

Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right I would stay away from that!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cardboiard
Board Regular
Member # 8558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cardboiard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not seen the show 'Jersey Shore' and know absolutely nothing about Snooki (interesting name though). But based on the one photo I have seen here, given the chance I would do her and be happy to do her feet several times over too. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links