Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SNOOKI SOLES!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: SNOOKI SOLES!!!
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oneagain,

I have no idea where this thread is going, but there's obviously a lot of mixed opinions over this young lady (mostly negative) I'm just glad you decided to share her pic with me! I'm definitely a SOLE MAN. [Cool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she technically is Latina: she said she is from Chile but raised in New Jersey. I'd have to get a closer look I suppose, can't really see them in that pic. I just wish she wasn't so...orange.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had heard before someone said she was from Chile, but I never read/heard it from an official site.

Don't matter...I'd still tap it and smothers those soles all over my face;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I had heard before someone said she was from Chile, but I never read/heard it from an official site.

She said it herself on The View when they were interviewing her and three other members Jersey Shore.

The way you phrased it makes it sound like you'd tap it in spite of her being latina. Me, her latina heritage makes me want to tap it BECAUSE of, cause otherwise I'd remember she's a female oompa-lumpa.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta echo Patrick's comment!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snooki isn't as "trashy" and "vapid" as most people want to think she is. She's a decent person. But people say anything to make them feel good about themselves.

Before an episode this season they showed that shot and I was like, "whaaaaaat."

Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by dicky5:
Snooki isn't as "trashy" and "vapid" as most people want to think she is. She's a decent person. But people say anything to make them feel good about themselves.

Before an episode this season they showed that shot and I was like, "whaaaaaat."

And, she still looks like George Hamilton's long lost daughter with that orange tan. In this context I don't care about her personality, her appearance is what's bizarre.

--------------------

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of all the threads to resurrect on this forum, why this one?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Out of all the threads to resurrect on this forum, why this one?

That's easy...SNOOKI IS HOT!!!

[Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:

She said it herself on The View when they were interviewing her and three other members Jersey Shore.

The way you phrased it makes it sound like you'd tap it in spite of her being latina. Me, her latina heritage makes me want to tap it BECAUSE of, cause otherwise I'd remember she's a female oompa-lumpa.

Hmm...I think I originally pointed out that I'd still tap Snooki is there had been a few other post that outta left field to say she wasn't Italian, but from South America.

When I read that, that gives me the impression that there is something wrong with her being from Chile!

...and for the record...I'll take whatever feet I can get in my face...each race brings their own flavor!!

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:

Hmm...I think I originally pointed out that I'd still tap Snooki is there had been a few other post that outta left field to say she wasn't Italian, but from South America.
Okay, why use the modifier "still" then if it wasn't a bad thing? And for the third time, SHE SAID IT HERSELF. For someone who likes her so much (or her soles at least), why haven't you at least done a few google searches on her? Heck just put "Snooki Chile" into youtube. Apparently the only one not in on the "secret" is you.

quote:
When I read that, that gives me the impression that there is something wrong with her being from Chile!

The only one who brought it up was me, and in that context I made it a PLUS, not a minus.

--------------------

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just throwin my two cents in. i woukd fuck snooki silly.abSOLElutely silly.and i wood cum all over those little feet.then i wood proceed to do the same to jwow..andthen finally post the pics on wus.

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
just throwin my two cents in. i woukd fuck snooki silly.abSOLElutely silly.and i wood cum all over those little feet.then i wood proceed to do the same to jwow..andthen finally post the pics on wus.

Wonderful. Because we all needed to know that.

As for Snooki... Meh. I don't care about the show or her.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snooki is a troll, literally.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
troll or not. shes rich and has sexy soles.good enough for me [Jerkoff]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links