Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SNOOKI SOLES!!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: SNOOKI SOLES!!!
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing Snooki has going for her is the feet. I never watched Jersey Shore.(Not a fan of half ass reality shows)Other than that, Snooki is TRASH and a Lindsay Lohan wannabe. That's my 2 cents worth.

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody should really judge any of the people of those types off shows because it's all scripted for our entertainment. Being dense is her character, so the fact that some of you are arguing about that is ridiculous.
Is she the smartest girl in the world? By no means. But is she really as dumb as she portrays? I really don't think so.

As for my two sense, I think she is cute because of the silly things she says. (so her character, not her) She's not really my type, but she isn't terrible looking. [Tongue] Plus, those soles aren't bad to look at!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Nobody should really judge any of the people of those types off shows because it's all scripted for our entertainment.

Here's the problem I have with people who make this argument.

1. These people put themselves in the public eye, make a lot of money, and enter our homes every week via the tube, so if I want to "judge" someone for "trespassing" into my life, I will, and that is my choice.

2. If the television and film industry want to call something "reality" but decide to "script" story lines, they should in no way be offended we look at them in the nature in which they portray themselves as opposed to who they "truley" are.

This is the problem with a lot of people nowadays. They are mindless and can't think for themselves. Wake up, take your own opinion, and stop being spoon fed by others.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Nobody should really judge any of the people of those types off shows because it's all scripted for our entertainment.

Here's the problem I have with people who make this argument.

1. These people put themselves in the public eye, make a lot of money, and enter our homes every week via the tube, so if I want to "judge" someone for "trespassing" into my life, I will, and that is my choice.

2. If the television and film industry want to call something "reality" but decide to "script" story lines, they should in no way be offended we look at them in the nature in which they portray themselves as opposed to who they "truley" are.

This is the problem with a lot of people nowadays. They are mindless and can't think for themselves. Wake up, take your own opinion, and stop being spoon fed by others.

They aren't really trespassing if you are deciding to watch it.. Jersey Shore isn't the only thing on. [Tongue]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links