Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » sling back sandals showcase french pedi - new pics added and comments (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sling back sandals showcase french pedi - new pics added and comments
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum yum...sexy ass feet
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely stunning PP !! Feel as if you kept me in mind for this post. A true goddess in my eyes =P
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
That first pic is my favorite. Love the angle off the pic. Your toes are perfection. Would love to be under them More pics please

I must admit it's the easiest angle to take as all I have to do is look down! [Smile]
TY Domitilo

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Total package as always. What a lovely woman you are PP.

You are very kind Maverick.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
All's I can say is MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!1 [Drool]

I just love it when my feet are able to make a grown man drool! MMMMMMM

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Wonderful, as always... Thank you so much for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

I always love hearing from you antigonas. TY kind sir.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Hollywood:
Simply gorgeous!

two words that can lift my spirits and make me feel beautiful. Your comment is much appreciated.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Footthirst:
Hello PP !!! this is a masterpiece... Your feet are sensual, classy and deserve the best treatment I think; they should never touch the ground [Wink]

Footthirst, you are too kind. Your compliments have pleased me. Believe me, with some of the shoes I do wear for 10 hours a day, I sometimes wish my feet didn't need to touch the ground!
thank you....

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, your perfect feet showcase your pedi, the shoes are just the cherry on top! Love them, as always. Nice to see another post from you again so soon, hope you are encouraged to do more.... MUCH more!

Toe Kisses,
ned

dear sweet ned, it is so good to see you again. I am very happy to know you are still an avid admirer.

[Kiss]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Big soft wonder pans from heaven...your big toe of course.

Spotlight! How are you my friend? As I know you are big fan of my big toes... here's one for you!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Sexy! Very nice shots.

Sexy is good! I'll keep working on it!
TY Five For Feet

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

WOW! [Blush]
[Bow Down] TY Robotron! It's amazing how 3 little letters can make such a big impact!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Oh my! [Jerkoff]

I strive for pics that will bring words to your posts fjb! Muah....

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
you're feet are so hot, i can't come up with any words to describe those shots, just too perfect

by your admission of being at a loss for words is compliment enough. TY toeringguy!

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links