Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » sling back sandals showcase french pedi - new pics added and comments (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sling back sandals showcase french pedi - new pics added and comments
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And last but not least.....for this thread anyway!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Loving all pics...I've been quietly looking. [Smile] . Very sexy!!

[Bow Down] TY iluvfeet4me.
If not for members like you who appreciate my feet, there would be no satisfaction in it for me.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Offtherip
Board Regular
Member # 30897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtherip         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I been away for a while, but seeing your feet puts sunshine in my life when there are lot of clouds. It's a wonder that your co-workers are able to focus when they have such beautiful feet, toes, and soles in their midst. If you ever come to Detroit, look me up!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! What have I missed here? Pure foot perfection I see! You have outdone yourself my lovely PP! Such a gorgeous pedicure and nice choice of sandals and a nice print on your skirt too! What a joy to see your pretty toes again! Thank you dear. [Wink] I wanna be in that little space between your big and second toe... looks cozy! [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love them all. Absolutely wonderful. I'd love to see that skirt in full length sometime.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooo HOT!!!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ike_love
Board Regular
Member # 33736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ike_love   Email ike_love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im going nuts over here...literally

--------------------
Live in the atl need a sexy foot queen badly

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you sure know how to read a guy's mind!!! love these pix... really sweet set.. the polish got wonderful attention too!!!!! thanks

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
[QB] Just a few more pics.... to share!

-

My goodness me what an amazing shot! [Woot]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaneva808
Board Regular
Member # 33994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaneva808   Email kaneva808   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect indeed
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Offtherip:
I been away for a while, but seeing your feet puts sunshine in my life when there are lot of clouds. It's a wonder that your co-workers are able to focus when they have such beautiful feet, toes, and soles in their midst. If you ever come to Detroit, look me up!

Offtherip, it's my goal to bring nothing but sunshine and positive feelings with my posts and I am so glad that upon your return I was able to provide that for you!

As for my co-workers.... I have on occasion been complimented on some of my pedicures and nail art but I haven't noticed anyone really focusing on my feet. On occasion I even walk through the office barefoot when my heels might be just a little too tight!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Oh my! What have I missed here? Pure foot perfection I see! You have outdone yourself my lovely PP! Such a gorgeous pedicure and nice choice of sandals and a nice print on your skirt too! What a joy to see your pretty toes again! Thank you dear. [Wink] I wanna be in that little space between your big and second toe... looks cozy! [Wink]

hello my friend, I am so glad you had a chance to stop by and didn't miss my thread altogether!
My pretty toes may bring you joy but I think you should know that the joy becomes mine when I read such wonderful comments such as yours!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Love them all. Absolutely wonderful. I'd love to see that skirt in full length sometime.

Well I may just post a full lenght update pic to the show your face post! [Wink] We'll see,,,,

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luvtheladyfeet:
Soooo HOT!!!

[Cool] TY glad your enjoying them

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ike_love:
im going nuts over here...literally

ike-love -- that just means you're one of the gang cause we all go niuts here !

[Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links