Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » sling back sandals showcase french pedi - new pics added and comments (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sling back sandals showcase french pedi - new pics added and comments
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
just when i thought i had figured your pattern of sexiness.. you go raise the bar again. i love this office set. love the angles you chose:D I had thought of asking you one day to do a similar set, but have not had the chance being away from the forum as much as I've had.

well.. you delivered in high style.. i love it! wonderful set. and sweet closeup you got too. i'm impressed again.

as one poster said.. your peds should never touch the ground!!!!

RPM

Now RPM, you know that if I allow you to figure out my pattern of sexiness - then where would the mystery be? [Wink]

Of course, while I was busy with mundane life issues (LOL) and absent for a few months, I learned how to read minds and knew you wanted me to do this kind of set! LOL

Always love knowing you like my posts.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few more pics.... to share!

-

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best pics ever PP!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Crap PP! You did it again, the 3 pics right above this post did "It" for me [Jerkoff] . It's not even 8AM and I am already spent. [Cool] Your toes look super sexy from above in those strappy sandals.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, you reply to my compliment and proceed to post another pic of those killer profile angles.... Wow, you sure know what makes ME tick, thanks for remembering my particular fancies.

They just CAN'T get any better than that!

Toe Kisses, Sweetie,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lady with a long skirt, lovely pedicure and sexy heels. You've won me over by default [Wink]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, i love your feet PP!

so very very pretty.....they're perfect!.... =-)

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
The best pics ever PP!

Hi Tiny Dave, it's so nice to see you again. Hope all is well with you.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Holy Crap PP! You did it again, the 3 pics right above this post did "It" for me [Jerkoff] . It's not even 8AM and I am already spent. [Cool] Your toes look super sexy from above in those strappy sandals.

Mmm domitilo, is there really any better way to start the day? I think not! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, you reply to my compliment and proceed to post another pic of those killer profile angles.... Wow, you sure know what makes ME tick, thanks for remembering my particular fancies.

They just CAN'T get any better than that!

Toe Kisses, Sweetie,
ned

Your artistic talents run deep ned and I am truly thrilled that I have wound your clock! LOL

It's sooo good to be back among friends!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
A lady with a long skirt, lovely pedicure and sexy heels. You've won me over by default [Wink]

you're a sweetheart Maverick! And just for the record... I like winning! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by pj1268:
omg, i love your feet PP!

so very very pretty.....they're perfect!.... =-)

Hey pj... it's so gratifying to know I am bringing enjoyment to others through pictures! [Smile]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

And now ... as we come... to the end of our rainbow....

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Just when you thought it was safe to move on...
yet another picture pops up!

-

--------------------

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving all pics...I've been quietly looking. [Smile] . Very sexy!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links