Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aliza (New Asian Model) Early Preview Teaser (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aliza (New Asian Model) Early Preview Teaser
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got back from doing three sets with a brand new model. If you have been in the Foot Fetish Talk section, you might have seen the thread I posted while waiting for her to be ready. If not, here is the link:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012506

It was a little chilly outside today and Aliza didn't bring the warmest of clothes with her. She was a champ though and took some amazing photos.

As for Aliza's background, I've worked with her about about a year - maybe less. When the fall approached, Aliza was off to do her first semester of college. Back while she worked with me, however, she got to know me and a lot of the other girls at work. Some of those girls had posed for me for a few years or just recently began (Kellie, Autumn, Kayleigh, Jamie, Abby, Katie, just to name a few). With the girls always talking to me about how the site is going or coming to me with ideas for their sets, it was only a matter of time until Aliza would know about it. Being 17 at the time, however, meant she wasn't posing just yet. Girls like Kayleigh would always tell her she wanted to do sets with her, so it wasn't like some kind of secret.

Last week Aliza turned 18 and one week later she had some free time to pose. She still isn't crazy about her feet - thinking they're not cute. I disagree. I think she is a beautiful girl from head to toe. I told her that I know she'd be getting some good response on her photos once I post them.

Below I'm posting a full body shot and a toe shot of her teal pedicure that we stopped to get on the way to the shoot. Sorry fellas, sole shots will come in about a week when she is set to debut on Soles of Silk. I know, I know... You want to see those soft Asian soles. Well know this, they are indeed soft. I know since I rubbed some lotion on them between sets. They feel so little too. Her Filipino are a size 6, but felt way smaller in my hands.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful. That's it!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous and has very sexy feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The combination of her skin tone and the teal nail polish really make her feet stand out. [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No disappointments there!

Nice shots. I like the choice of nail polish color. What's that? A teal?

The artwork is very Asian aswell.

Aliza's very pretty. Tell her not to be shy. We want to see more!!

Can't wait for the rest of the pictures.

You rubbed lotion on those feet?? WOW man I envy you [Laugh]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she is very sexy and has amazing asian peds! Very beautiful feet!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, she's a real cutie! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Patrick,

Keep her.

Sincerely,
ThoseToes.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! I've been waiting for someone to fill the Asian void left behind by Sue Lovely.
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. I've been texting her all the comments you have been leaving. Wanted to prove to her that I was correct about her and her feet.

And mark 88, I think I've surpassed the void. I've been itching for Aliza to pose. She only turned 18 a week ago and this entire past week all I could think about was getting to Sunday to do her photos.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's very beautiful and she has amazing feet! I love her perfect toes!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That pair of feet are really something!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh really nice I definitely dig those!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mark88:
Very nice! I've been waiting for someone to fill the Asian void left behind by Sue Lovely.

Excellent observation...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the overcast daytime shots, it's like one giant soft box in the sky.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links