Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aliza (New Asian Model) Early Preview Teaser (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aliza (New Asian Model) Early Preview Teaser
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Melanie:
I love the overcast daytime shots, it's like one giant soft box in the sky.

Probably the best time to take photos as they turn out rich in color and detail. I usually don't have such good luck in bright and sunny days without a cloud in the sky (although they are great days to get out and do other things)!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome girl with awesome feet! Doesn't get any better than that.
Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is really pretty. so petite and delicate. can't wait to see those soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
quote:

Probably the best time to take photos as they turn out rich in color and detail. I usually don't have such good luck in bright and sunny days without a cloud in the sky (although they are great days to get out and do other things)!
Unfortunately it is exactly the other way around over here in North Germany -- overcast skies are the worst time to take photos because it is just too dark. Only direct sunlight will give you good colours -- and we only have about 3-4 months of real sun.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice find. she is a beauty. love her pedicure
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
quote:

Unfortunately it is exactly the other way around over here in North Germany -- overcast skies are the worst time to take photos because it is just too dark. Only direct sunlight will give you good colours -- and we only have about 3-4 months of real sun.

-Hal-

I guess that the closer to the equator you are the better this effect works. But you have rapid access to the worlds fastest lenses to compensate for low light.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really wasn't even overcast on that day. It was actually quite sunny, with some clouds moving by - not a ton, however. It wasn't gray skies at all, or looking as if it were going to rain either. The sun coming through the clouds made for good lighting. When it wasn't, the light was little more harsh on her. I much prefer some clouds and I even mentioned that to Aliza because she wondered why I waited for a big cloud to come by a few times to shoot.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, please pass along a huge thumbs up from me to Aliza. i look forward to seeing her soles.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
Wowzers! Tell me that she wore nothing under those blue boots and took them off to reveal her great feet?! OMG!

Any aroma?

[Mmm]

I would be lying if I said that she wore socks on her feet. LOL... But I'd be misrepresenting if I didn't include that we stopped to get her a pedicure on the way to the shoot, however.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hit up the site for the next week to see two more photos under the Coming Soon header of the beautiful Aliza.

http://www.solesofsilk.com/guest_home.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice asian toes
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You already know what I'm thinkin!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Hollywood:
You already know what I'm thinkin!

Sure I do... LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find Patrick!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links