Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aliza (New Asian Model) Early Preview Teaser (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aliza (New Asian Model) Early Preview Teaser
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

Tell her this:

"Ikaw maganda mukha, maganda paa"

[Wink]

Send her my regards!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Patrick,

Tell her this:

[Wink]

Send her my regards!

LOL... Not sure of two things. First one, that she'd understand it. She was born in the Philippines, but I am not sure how much of her native language she knows. While doing some research I see there are quite a few language variations spoken there too. Second, if that is way dirty, I'm not trying to scare this one off after her first sets. LOL... She knows what a fetish is, but I'm not trying to send her a message talking about wanting to jizz on her feet or anything. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's quite attractive. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but Sue Lovely could never be properly replaced! haha. I was so in love with that woman.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
I'm sorry but Sue Lovely could never be properly replaced! haha. I was so in love with that woman.

Oh well. Not thinking she'll be back on the site as we only ever shot the one time and did several sets. They were done even before the site was online. She was a launch model and for the months afterward, I used her other sets. We never got together again and the last time I talked to her, she didn't seem to interested in posing anymore.

That being said, my love for Aliza goes beyond her looks. She's such a sweetheart and always makes my day.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
LOL... Not sure of two things. First one, that she'd understand it. She was born in the Philippines, but I am not sure how much of her native language she knows. While doing some research I see there are quite a few language variations spoken there too. Second, if that is way dirty, I'm not trying to scare this one off after her first sets. LOL... She knows what a fetish is, but I'm not trying to send her a message talking about wanting to jizz on her feet or anything. Heehee...

Patrick

Nah, it isn't anything perverted.

As for PI...the main language is Tagalog...there is Visayas(sp?) and I think one other 'main' language...and yes...several dialects...but if she is from Manilla or the mainland...Tagalog is an easy guess...and I am sure she'd understand that line...(if you pronounced it correctlys!)

She is quite beautiful...hope to see more of her

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

oneagain,

I will pass along the message next time I send her an email with the newest comments on it. If she can understand it, I am sure she'll be happy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Patrick,

Tell her this:

[Wink]

Send her my regards!

Patrick

It literally means "You have a pretty face and pretty feet". I'm Filipino (born in US, though) and I've picked up quite a bit of Tagalog after listening to my parents speak it for 22 years [Big Grin]

[ November 07, 2010, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: mark88 ]

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I agree that Sue Lovely is great. In fact, I think it was seeing one of her "PB&J Soles" pictures that served my introduction to Soles of Silk. Oh, and she still shows off her super cute soles now and then. =0)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:

I agree that Sue Lovely is great. In fact, I think it was seeing one of her "PB&J Soles" pictures that served my introduction to Soles of Silk. Oh, and she still shows off her super cute soles now and then. =0)
It has been a couple of years, but the last time I asked her, she stated quite clearly that she couldn't pose at the time. Maybe things have since changed.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links