Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » From the depths, She arose again... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: From the depths, She arose again...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Loving these! Good to see you here again.

Thanks MM... it is good to be back and with such a warm welcome [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
From the depths is right, I was thinking you picked up a too-close-for-comfort stalker and went the way of Shelley and bailed for good! 1st shot in the second set is my fav, love love love wrinkled arches!

Glad you like the shots! As for "picking up a too-close-for-comfort stalker and went the way of Shelley and bailed for good"... never in a million years would either happen to me. I just took a breather from the board after the "S" ordeal. Sometimes we need to take moments to let the dust settle. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
very delicious!

Thanks!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
You have been missed.

Awwww [Blush] [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous! Your feet are looking so sexy!
P.S. Loving your avatar with the Irish t-shirt. As an Irishman I think you look very sexy especially with the horns and green hair too!!! [Smile] [Wink]

Thanks RJ... the default was a shot I took the night before Halloween when I was on my way to a party! I went as myself, The Irish Fighting Spirit! LOL I feel it "defines" me [Wink]

As for the feet looking sexy... you can count on it always!

--------------------

-

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Completely gorgeous as always, thanks for coming back!
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are you again? Need to see more of those feet. I think I can place you, but I'm suffering a memory lapse. [Big Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Completely gorgeous as always, thanks for coming back!

Thanks a million SLT! I see you posted... I will have to go take a look-see [Wink]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Who are you again? Need to see more of those feet. I think I can place you, but I'm suffering a memory lapse. [Big Grin]

Patrick

Get out punk! Don't make me BLUE BALL you [Wink]

--------------------

-

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psh... all talk! [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth! You look great & those shots are the BEST! Nice to see you around again.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You already know what I think @dea_di_piedi! [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so nice to see u and your lovely feet back around these parts.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG i have been waiting so long for that!!! just perfect!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic to have you back. You are the bestest.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links