Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » From the depths, She arose again... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: From the depths, She arose again...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
welcome back. glad you liked the brown pleasers...

Of course I did... I picked them out and put them on my wish list!! I am so very pleased they were sent... such a great gesture and show of appreciation for your Goddess [Kiss]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Well, you know what they say. You can't keep a good _itc_ down! ;0)

You are one funny funny furball...

*girl guesses blanks*
Pitch... Ditch... Hitch... Bitch... Witch... [Tongue]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
Beautiful. What treasures you possess.

Thank you kindly... and treasures they sure are!

--------------------

-

alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

pictures 2 and 4 in that order are amazinggggg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
quote:
welcome back. glad you liked the brown pleasers...

Of course I did... I picked them out and put them on my wish list!! I am so very pleased they were sent... such a great gesture and show of appreciation for your Goddess [Kiss]
i try to keep an eye on that list of yours. You are indeed a goddess. :-)

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldgrill69
Board Regular
Member # 40227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldgrill69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet are like heaven! I could lick them all day. any pics with dirty soles?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice looking pics, your feet always look great

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always a pleasure to see you around here! You bring your great personality paired with those gorgeous feet to add fun and sexy to the forum. Love the 4th pic from the top with the blueish toes; your soles look super soft and silky there! Also love the pair of red high heels; they are very sexy!

What more can anyone say?! Thanks for the wonderful pics!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my GOODNESS, hello! Such gorgeous photos, you are the Queen of poses, no question! Can't wait to see you about the boards a little more [Big Grin]
xx

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And BAM! just like that, she was back with a vengeance.... Totally love it, my dear(est).

We DO tend to take the legends that walk amongst us for granted sometimes....

Good to see you back and hope we will see more in the future, it HAS been a little lonely around here lately, but some of the greats are treating us once again.

Still Star-Struck,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know I love your work.. love many things about your pix.

1- love anytime you're in heels. sweet leg extension.. love how your toes look in those heels.
2-the toosh and tat in pic two really speaks to me:)
3- love the tone of your legs. nice pose with those heels.. toes looking cute of course

4-in this pic.. love how your hair frames your face.. the look in your eyes... and of course.... how you show your peds.. the sole view and toe view
5-the angle of your foot is hypnotizing me.. the addition of the cherry blossom bottle... fantastic touch!!!!! i love this pic a lot!!!!! sweet sole view [Big Grin]

6-7-what can I say.. very inviting... really inviting

8-dominant.. sexy.. strong.. beautiful pose with a fantastic sandal. i love the color red.. love the red and black color combo... red sandal... black polish... my kind of combo!! (and the car in the background.. covers most of my fetish interests in one pic!!!!!)

9- in addition to a really sexy teddy... the pose you strike and the lighting on it is really hot. that's flexibility at it's finest if you ask me!!

10- last but not least... a fun sweet sexy pic to round it all off.. with those super sexy sandals:)

thanks for bringing this post around to us

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by alanski:
wow

pictures 2 and 4 in that order are amazinggggg

Thank you so very much!! I love when fellas pick out their favs... gives me something to "shoot" for [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
i try to keep an eye on that list of yours. You are indeed a goddess. :-)

Awesome!! I knew the name sounded super familiar when I first read it... I admit it took a few to link but I did get it [Smile] )

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by tekken6:
your feet are like heaven! I could lick them all day. any pics with dirty soles?

You didn't say the magic word!!! LOL jk

Here you go... mowing the lawn in flip flops filthy!
 -
 -

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Awww, you're so sweet! Good to see you out and about so to speak.

[Kiss]

Thank ya much sweet one! How are things in your neck of the woods lately? Good I hope [Wink]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links