Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » From the depths, She arose again... (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: From the depths, She arose again...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
nice looking pics, your feet always look great

Thanks and not too sound too fat headed but yeah... they always do, don't they?! [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Always a pleasure to see you around here! You bring your great personality paired with those gorgeous feet to add fun and sexy to the forum. Love the 4th pic from the top with the blueish toes; your soles look super soft and silky there! Also love the pair of red high heels; they are very sexy!

What more can anyone say?! Thanks for the wonderful pics!

Say no more... well, unless you REALLY want toooo... jk jk
Thanks for the warm welcome back! I am glad you liked what I put up. I will pop back in more often and I'll be sure to bring the "sass" with me as well!! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
Oh my GOODNESS, hello! Such gorgeous photos, you are the Queen of poses, no question! Can't wait to see you about the boards a little more [Big Grin]
xx

*curtsy* Thanks doll! Much appreciated! How have you been since we spoke last... it has been way too long!?!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
And BAM! just like that, she was back with a vengeance.... Totally love it, my dear(est).

We DO tend to take the legends that walk amongst us for granted sometimes....

Good to see you back and hope we will see more in the future, it HAS been a little lonely around here lately, but some of the greats are treating us once again.

Still Star-Struck,
ned

Got a little "Emeril" I see... I like it. Yes, I do. he he he

Thanks for commenting! You are always a delight! [Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you know I love your work.. love many things about your pix.

<abbreviated> Pic Critique of shots #1 - 10 </abbreviated>

thanks for bringing this post around to us

RPM

You are most welcome RPM... I adore the way you break the shots down and let me know what tweaked your melon! This helps me when I am alone... posing for a camera of one. My art is part inspiration as well as invention... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W.O.W.!!!! Well, where do I start? lol.

The pictures that you've posted in this thread are a foot lover's dreams come true!!! Your feet just make my jaw drop each time I view them. Seriously, the beauty of them is absolutely breathtaking. Your pics make me want to spend time just admiring them and soak in the sheer excellence of your feet...from your toes to soles and everything inbetween.

Every part of your feet is just amazing. In my opinion, your feet have 'no flaws' to them. The proportions of your feet are just admirable, the various features are immaculate and the QUALITY of your skin is truly heavenly. What's also so great about your feet is that you can zoom RIGHT in on them, and people will still be hard pressed to find any faults with them...that just shows just how well you take care of your tootsies.

Mommie, I have to say this, to me, your feet is foot fetish at it's FINEST.

THANK YOU for blessing us with all these beautiful pictures of your feet [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess u have great feet and a wonderful body!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Can I get a desktop version of that first pic?
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back to the fold, MD! You are always welcome here for sure. You have not lost a thing, and you still know how to pose your feet, and show off what was given to you by nature. Your hot feet, and sexy body are lovely to see again. Already looking forward to more pics, and posts from you. As always, I really enjoy your sole pics and poses.

Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strakka
Loyal Member
Member # 25671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strakka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if I can fit your whole foot in my mouth?
Posts: 53 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
W.O.W.!!!! Well, where do I start? lol.

<insert critique here>

THANK YOU for blessing us with all these beautiful pictures of your feet [Smile]

Thanks FL36! You always have such wonderful things to tell us girls [Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by paintedtoesluver:
Goddess u have great feet and a wonderful body!

Thanks x2! [Woot]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by L0vinf337:
Wow. Can I get a desktop version of that first pic?

You sure can!
Follow my banner to my site... he he he

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Welcome back to the fold, MD! You are always welcome here for sure. You have not lost a thing, and you still know how to pose your feet, and show off what was given to you by nature. Your hot feet, and sexy body are lovely to see again. Already looking forward to more pics, and posts from you. As always, I really enjoy your sole pics and poses.

Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Thanks 2swift, always a pleasure to see you pop in and give me a shout! <3

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by strakka:
I wonder if I can fit your whole foot in my mouth?

No need to wonder... I would MAKE it fit [Wink] [Tongue]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links