Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amateur model who thinks her 8.5 feet are not model material. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Amateur model who thinks her 8.5 feet are not model material.
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This amazing 27yo beautiful model thinks her feet are ugly and her toes are too long for any serious foot modeling work. I told her that she has the right feet for the job along with her silky smooth soles that are just asking to be kissed all over! She laughs at me and thinks I'm crazy! She told me that I think she has pretty feet, then she's down with modeling any which way she can. What do you think of her feet? Maybe I can get her to open up and have her do more kinds of modeling such as stockings, dirty, oily and lots of flip-flops if the responses are positive and encouraging! This is her first time she has ever had her feet photographed!

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't know Jane Krakowski had a little sister, seriously, those feet and toes are spectacular! By all means, she should definitely model them some more..

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsielova
Board Regular
Member # 41259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsielova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She should give me a footjob...
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just perfect!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defineley needs to model more!!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is wrong...more please! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are gorgeous!! Love the freckles on her right foot, especially the one on her big toe.

I would love to see more of her silky smooth soles!! Hopefully she's encouraged by the responses.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I think they're model material. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's talking absolute nonsense! She has gorgeous feet, sexy toes, silky smooth soles and great polish design on the big toenails! The perfect package!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her that her feet are great, but I don't know about her vision [Tongue]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee-lish. Her feet are amazing. I'd certainy enjoy spending some time "convincing" her that she has hot feet!

[ November 29, 2010, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: AnotherFootLover ]

Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic rocks! Just tell her to get over it and we want to see more! Jeeezz!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
def want to see lots more
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute soles and toes, model materiel : no doubt
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles and I love her shapely toes. She certainly quickens my pulse.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links