Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amateur model who thinks her 8.5 feet are not model material. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Amateur model who thinks her 8.5 feet are not model material.
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how women think such things of their own feet! Man those are OUTSTANDING!!! Her feet were made for foot modeling, long toes, perfect nails and those soles! Great find! Where did you find her? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are gorgeous....love those long toes! wow!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is unbelievably gorgeous with absolutely amazingly sexy feet! I would love to see more of her and those toes and soles! HOT!!! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When girls hear "foot models," they're not automatically thinking "foot fetish model." So yeah, most girls don't think they're "foot model" material because they see foot models in their magazines and such with the airbrushed flawless skin and nails and deem themselves not model material.

Once you introduce them to the fetish aspect, or if you have a site or do photography, some examples, then they start to loosen up. I've had countless models who claimed their feet weren't cute. Models like Mindee, most notably, and even my last model, Aliza, said the same thing. Both are now a little more understanding and love posing.

Now for your photos/model. I totally agree that she's got really cute feet. Hopefully she comes around like the girls I mentioned above. Wouldn't mind see those feet posted here regularly.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's wrong with this girl? She has delicious feet with beautiful toes.
She absolutely should model these pretty feet!

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I strongly disagree with her!!! get her to pose more!!!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are PERFECT, totally amazing toes and the shape of her feet/toes is just incredible. I'm totally in love with her toes [Big Grin] [Drool]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet and toes are Gorgeous! Please tell her to model them some more! Thanks!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to lick and smell her feet for money! [Drool]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After I finished slurping her delicious toes..I'd deposit lotsa cum all ova them!! beautiful feet you have my dear!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a minute! Did I read right? She thinks her feet are ugly? Oh hell no! Her feet are perfect in my book, they are gorgeous!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is simply beautiful, and her feet are so lovely. Smooth and creamy soles, lovely toes with great nail beds to go with them. She would make an ideal foot model for sure. Her pedicure is amazing too....really like her nail art and that shade of red looks hot on her toes.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta get her to take more pics! She's outstanding!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
When girls hear "foot models," they're not automatically thinking "foot fetish model." So yeah, most girls don't think they're "foot model" material because they see foot models in their magazines and such with the airbrushed flawless skin and nails and deem themselves not model material.

Once you introduce them to the fetish aspect, or if you have a site or do photography, some examples, then they start to loosen up. I've had countless models who claimed their feet weren't cute. Models like Mindee, most notably, and even my last model, Aliza, said the same thing. Both are now a little more understanding and love posing.

Now for your photos/model. I totally agree that she's got really cute feet. Hopefully she comes around like the girls I mentioned above. Wouldn't mind see those feet posted here regularly.

Patrick

Great perspective here from Patrick. That's the problem with what Madison Ave and Hollywood represent as "beauty", whether it's feet or otherwise. For someone with feet as spectacular as hers to actually think they are ugly shows that we have some work to do Feet Nation!!!! [Wu] [Wu]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, as i read your description, i was expecting some barely passable feet on an average looking woman.. at best. what i see is a really sexy and attractive lady with some really hot feet and toes.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links