Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amateur model who thinks her 8.5 feet are not model material. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Amateur model who thinks her 8.5 feet are not model material.
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are deliciously gorgeous! Beautiful soles, sweet toes. I cannot for the life of me understand why she is underconfident about them. Her toes are the perfect length! Her feet are spectacular!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
broadnailbed
Board Regular
Member # 34556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broadnailbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow !! I think they are some of the best toes/toenails I've seen for a long time.

Almost perfect...nice feet size, toes/toenails length, shape of t/nails..

I'd love to see the same "tops" pictures "au-naturel" (clear toenails-no varnish)

Thanks for your posting.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Very nice!!

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, thank you so much for the nice comments. I will definitely tell her to model them for sure. I guess if she isn't used to getting compliments on her feet, it's easier to be a hard critic of them since she hates her middle toe being much longer than the big toe. I told her they look beautiful but as you all know, she didn't believe me yet smiled and thanked me.

I will do a sheer stocking set and some dirty sole shots along with some blue nail polish shoots.

Thanks again! You guys rock!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hullyman
Board Regular
Member # 11187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hullyman   Email hullyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Yes Yes They are perfect Yummy Yummy she is very beautiful and will make a top foot model.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I happen to be a fan of the huge admirer of the longer second toes but even if her toes were normal length they would be outstanding. Great nails and they're well taken care of. Please pass along my compliments, too many girls with great feet thinking they're ugly when that couldn't be farther from the truth!

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very very nice feet and I don't give compliments out lightly
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briar
Board Regular
Member # 22228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for briar   Email briar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10/10 great work
Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect Footjob feet! [Big Grin] As for the 2nd toe being longer that just means a greater grip for a FJ [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all the rave reviews here (including mine) I hope she feels encouraged to share more. Looking forward to seeing more of this lovely gal and her sexy feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharches4me
Board Regular
Member # 33773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharches4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gosh...her feet are beautiful
Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover
Board Regular
Member # 5032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I saw those feet in flip flops on the street I would forget everything I was doing and just stare. Sexy toes, sexy tattoo too. Perfect toes for toe rings.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover
Board Regular
Member # 5032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and can I mention how incredibly hot this girl is? She seems like she would be cool to drink few beers in a hole in the wall kind of bar. Which would be a major plus. I would be all over her hole in the wall.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm JR from College Feet Archive, and I approve of these messages. Haha...

Great find.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer20000   Email footsniffer20000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has very very nice and sexy toes and feet
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links