Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Ringing in the New Year... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Ringing in the New Year...
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's this saying I'm sure you've all heard -- "better late than never". Hope you all agree!

-

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

-

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well look who's back ringing in the New Year!! Nice to see those wonderful feet once again! Your nails look outstanding!! LOVE the length!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! Love the shape of your big toe! You are amazing! Thanks!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome festive pedi!!! Great pics!!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Well look who's back ringing in the New Year!! Nice to see those wonderful feet once again! Your nails look outstanding!! LOVE the length!

Mmmmm...I like the length too -- gives my pedicurist a better work space for her nail art and makes my toes look longer. I'm glad you like them.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
WOW!!! Love the shape of your big toe! You are amazing! Thanks!

I'm pretty proud of my big toes. They are like suckable lollipops and make a great dessert!
Nice to hear from you JustJoe!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Awesome festive pedi!!! Great pics!!!

Thx Barbie Gurl! Always appreciate support from another lovely lady here at Wu's

--------------------

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great French pedicure, especially your pinky toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Great French pedicure, especially your pinky toes.

They always said good things come in small packages so I am glad you admire my pinky too.
[Big Grin]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately better to be late than never, especially when it comes to those feet. Another lovely set of pics of your gorgeous toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links