Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Ringing in the New Year... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Ringing in the New Year...
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
MMMMMMMM!!!! what a way to ring in the new year thanks PP you made my day

It's always a pleasure to give one of my favorite members a view they enjoy!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Hello again, PP....so lovely to see your beautiful feet gracing the board once more. You have not lost a thing. Your pedicure is flawless, of course....but the one pic of your smooth sole really captured my attention. Still smooth and lovely as always. I do hope you are able to update this post with more of your sexy soles. Welcome back and hope to see more of your lovely feet.

Regards,
2swift

2swift,
I was sooooooo happy to see your post on my thread! I have wondered how you and the missus were doing and hope to see more of both of you here on Wu's as well.
Hugs my friend

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, always nice to see your pretty feet and toes gracing our forum. You are always missed and hopefully you feel much appreciated upon your return visits.

I can personally say that your feet have been a source of "loads" of pleasure over the years and I hope you continue to drop by...

Toe Kisses,
ned

When I get such accolades from my friends and foot admirers such yours, ned, it's hard not to feel appreciated! I am always a little stunned when I am finally able to come back again and the full realization of how much I have missed everyone here hits me!

thanks for still being here for me

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luvtheladyfeet:
Encore! encore! [Drool]

The Encore is coming soon -- keep watch!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Bow Down]

hugs and kisses fjb

--------------------

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Awesome festive pedi!!! Great pics!!!

Thx Barbie Gurl! Always appreciate support from another lovely lady here at Wu's
Anytime!! Great job.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Offtherip:
It's been a minute since my last post about perfect peds, but if it was your feet that hanging from the side of Rex Ryan's wife's car in that foot fetish video, the scandal (if you want to call it that)wouldn't be about mocking foot fetishism so much as celebrating it. You need to give a clinic to women about maintaining such pretty feet like yours.

Offtherip, it was not my feet in the video but I am honored in your appreciation for my feet. It is work to maintain these peds but I will admit my pedicurist helps me out quite a bit! Thank you for your kind post.

--------------------

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely pedicure as always from you PP.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pedi! love the toes
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What amazing and shapely toes she has. I love the pedi and just look Very tasty and worship worthy
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasaanderson79
Board Regular
Member # 30989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasaanderson79   Email thomasaanderson79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I die for those feet

--------------------
tr

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasaanderson79
Board Regular
Member # 30989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasaanderson79   Email thomasaanderson79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectpeds that the word

--------------------
tr

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links