Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Ringing in the New Year... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Ringing in the New Year...
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg...i love the closeups of those perfect peds! Wow! Thank you so much for the post!!! As an aside the length of your nails is spell binding to me....love it!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Definately better to be late than never, especially when it comes to those feet. Another lovely set of pics of your gorgeous toes.

Hello my friend. So great to see your comment. I was a little surprised that you only mentioned the toes when I believe you are more of a sole lover...although I did only post one sole pic I will be trying to take some more in the very near future.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
Omg...i love the closeups of those perfect peds! Wow! Thank you so much for the post!!! As an aside the length of your nails is spell binding to me....love it!!! [Thumbs Up]

hmmmm - spellbinding you say? That makes me feel a bit powerful and mysterious! I kind of like that! I also am very pleased that you are enjoying the closeups...

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Oh god! Puuuuufffffffff. MMMMMMMMM!

Muah! Sending a hug your way Spotlight! Hope you are well and that 2011 is a great year for you!

--------------------

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for brightening my day if not my Year PP! Always a pleasure to see your lovely long toes and perfectly pedicured long sexy toenails!!! Love the nail art m'lady. I could look at your tootsies all day long. [Wink] Thanks for the New Year's wish. Happy New Year to you too PP. All the best to you in 2011!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, PP....so lovely to see your beautiful feet gracing the board once more. You have not lost a thing. Your pedicure is flawless, of course....but the one pic of your smooth sole really captured my attention. Still smooth and lovely as always. I do hope you are able to update this post with more of your sexy soles. Welcome back and hope to see more of your lovely feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMM!!!! what a way to ring in the new year thanks PP you made my day
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MERRY HO HO HO! [Mmm]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

amazing gorgeous feet and toes, love the toe nail length and love the arches / soles

more pls [Tongue]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, always nice to see your pretty feet and toes gracing our forum. You are always missed and hopefully you feel much appreciated upon your return visits.

I can personally say that your feet have been a source of "loads" of pleasure over the years and I hope you continue to drop by...

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Offtherip
Board Regular
Member # 30897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtherip         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a minute since my last post about perfect peds, but if it was your feet that hanging from the side of Rex Ryan's wife's car in that foot fetish video, the scandal (if you want to call it that)wouldn't be about mocking foot fetishism so much as celebrating it. You need to give a clinic to women about maintaining such pretty feet like yours.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Encore! encore! [Drool]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
super fantastic polish work! i love it!!! and with perfect peds to boot... yeah.. this is a set that is so much appreciated. better late than never!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Thanks for brightening my day if not my Year PP! Always a pleasure to see your lovely long toes and perfectly pedicured long sexy toenails!!! Love the nail art m'lady. I could look at your tootsies all day long. [Wink] Thanks for the New Year's wish. Happy New Year to you too PP. All the best to you in 2011!

These belled toes have been digging out of mounds of snow which is the reason for this delayed response! I'll be added a new post soon so you'll have more tootsies to enjoy to keep you on the right path for 2011! [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links