Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The GF wants to know...(toes, soles, mirror, etc) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The GF wants to know...(toes, soles, mirror, etc)
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
both are good.but to see a sweaty foot close up
and to see the moistness works.and to see a foot
comeout of a shoeand retain the scrunched shape while taking it out is nice.love your toes they very cute and long.
absolutley sensual

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clean feet with a pedicure is my preference. Very sexy BTW!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm easy, her soles are sexy enough to look great either way!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Workout!
What I don't like about pedicured feet is how acrid the taste is, bleh!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot and sweaty, post workout! I can wash those with my tongue. Very nice!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post pedicure for me bro. But as it has been said earlier, you can't go wrong with this girl no matter what. Viva! Thanks for posting.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such sexy sweet long toes, you can tell her from me that I think they are HOT & TOERIFFIC!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post shower. The wife's never been comfortable sharing her smelly feet, which is fine with me as I'm not a sniffer.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I think we win either way, waz. [Cheers]

+1!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After shower with pedi! Always love the mirror shots!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post Workout!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though both sets are nice, I have always been partial to clean feet and I do like a nice pedicure.

I like her color choice.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite possibly the sexiest toes I have seen in a long time. I like the second to last pic because it really shows how long her toes are. I'd like to see a sole shot with her toes spread and bent back. What a lucky bloke you are!
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it doesnt matter to me baby these are the sexiest feet ever!!! absolutely love these feet and toes yum yum
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can be said, that WAZ not said already! Her feet are great dirty or clean, with red polish, blue or green, they are sexy in nylons or bare, standing up or sitting in a chair, they can be moist, sweaty and wet, or fresh and dry, i don't fret, i just need to see them more, they make me shake down to my core! PLEASE KEEP THESE POSTS CUM-ING!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links