Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The GF wants to know...(toes, soles, mirror, etc) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The GF wants to know...(toes, soles, mirror, etc)
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys for all the feedback. She loved reading some of these more than anything from the past. Glad you liked some of them!!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
waz i would smell and lick those feet straight out of the sneakers and all sweaty and stinky
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$Post Workout after a 2 mile run...sweat and my nut all over

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to smell her sexy feet so badly! Straight out of sneakers after a run, or out of her sexy sandals! Either way, I would pass out from utter excitement! She turns me on so much! Please share more pictures of this sexy, adorable, hot girl!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say out of her sneakers wearing no socks [Drool]

Another idea - her feet coming out of her flats (if she wears them) after a long day!

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The out of her flats after a long day in SC sun and after classes and work. That combination is the best I have ever experienced. She actually, while I am away, let me take her black flats because they definitely create and retain the best smell. And its the best I can do while im away to experience her feet when she sends me pictures.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to agree with the majority. Like them clean. Soles or toes doesn't matter. Its all good.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
^The out of her flats after a long day in SC sun and after classes and work. That combination is the best I have ever experienced. She actually, while I am away, let me take her black flats because they definitely create and retain the best smell. And its the best I can do while im away to experience her feet when she sends me pictures.

I would say pics of her feet with her flats on then off would be pretty hot!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures of her taking her hot, sweaty flats off of her feet, and then showing us the moist, sweaty feet would be so hot! If she could show her face with the moist, sweaty soles in the same picture, that would be UNBELIEVABLE! SO SEXY! AMAZING! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size is her feet
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

size 9
hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hott and smelly after workout who wants to smell clean feet.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links